What's new

Discussion Advanced Warfare will have 13 multiplayer maps at launch!

Z

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2014-09-24-at-2.24.13-PM-620x400.png

Michael Condrey has confirmed in a Q&A with IGN that Advanced Warfare will be launching with 13 multiplayer maps at launch. If you buy the Collector’s Edition of the game, you will have a total of 14, with Atlas Gorge bonus map.
We’ve got 13 new maps on disk. In addition, there’s the Atlas Gorge bonus map that comes with the Collector’s Editions.
Map names known so far:
BioLab
Retreat
Recovery
Defend
Riot
Ascend
Greenband
Horizon
Atlas Gorge

Source: CharlieIntel

A

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
I wonder which map is gonna be my favourite? I hope something like Nuketown is there

Z

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
I wonder which map is gonna be my favourite? I hope something like Nuketown is there
Atlas Gorge will probably be near the top of my favourites as its Pipeline from cod4 and I loved that map.

I

iFred

Official Se7ensins Mexican
Reaction score
They're Ok

K

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
I think I will probably like Riot it seems like it has a lot going for the name.

N

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Atlas Gorge will probably be near the top of my favourites as its Pipeline from cod4 and I loved that map.

I haven't been keeping up with the maps but hearing that gave me such a hard on. Pipeline was my ****! I remember countless games of SnD and Sabotage on that map, such a well balanced map for those gametypes.

T

Threads

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Advanced Warface hopefully won't have terrible maps

H

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
That console screenshot though....

inb4 you have to buy the season pass and 2 camo packs to unlock 5 of the launch maps.

B

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Sounds good. Let's hope the multiplayer starter maps are better then call of duty ghosts.

The starter maps weren't nearly as good as I hear the dlc was.

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Riot looks pretty promising and the return of pipeline???? Yes please.

Top Bottom