Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
Sin$
xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
All credits go to the creators! (I take no part in creating this) I'm re uploading it due to the old one being taken down.

Now for the link!
I already fixed the previous version and posted it below.. and the download is still up.

T

TheFinder

Reaction score
Sin$
~Acme~

1) Place Aimbot.xex in the root of your HDD. |
2) Set Aimbot.xex as a plugin.
3) Reboot. |
4) Launch AW.
______________________________________________| can u give me better instructions ive never placed anything like this before i have horizon and i use it if someone can give me a quick show on this please

F I R E

F I R E

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. Virus scan the .XEXs. VIRUS SCAN ALL THE XEXS
There is lol. 
~Acme~

3) Reboot. |
4) Launch AW.
______________________________________________| can u give me better instructions ive never placed anything like this before i have horizon and i use it if someone can give me a quick show on this please
Do you have a jtag/rgh?

xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
~Acme~

3) Reboot. |
4) Launch AW.
Do you have a Jtag/RGH? And its pointless now since TU7 just came out today.
I have some free time, does anybody have a link to TU7 since XBUC is down? Or maybe a shared KV so I can extract it manually? The sooner I get my hands on the TU, the sooner I can update it :smile:

bboybambam

bboybambam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a Jtag/RGH? And its pointless now since TU7 just came out today.
I have some free time, does anybody have a link to TU7 since XBUC is down? Or maybe a shared KV so I can extract it manually? The sooner I get my hands on the TU, the sooner I can update it :smile:
whats your title id? I might be able to give you mine.

xI cHOcOLaTe

xI cHOcOLaTe

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There is lol.

You don't understand how retarded that is. No antivirus software will detect anything on Xbox 360 executables. Every single .XEX you scan will be 100% clean. There could very well be a line to blow fuses, or if anyone actually attempted to, steal the files off your HDD. It'd still be clean.

djblack246

djblack246

Reaction score
Sin$
now whenever i do this, it says its corrupt and i have to download it again..what am i doing wrong? i did everything you said to do.

F I R E

F I R E

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't understand how retarded that is. No antivirus software will detect anything on Xbox 360 executables. Every single .XEX you scan will be 100% clean. There could very well be a line to blow fuses, or if anyone actually attempted to, steal the files off your HDD. It'd still be clean.
Late getting to this but, I'm simply doing what's required.

Top Bottom
Login
Register