What's new

Discussion Advanced Warfare Teaming up with Mtn Dew and Doritos; Double XP and More

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
IMG_8210-620x373.jpg

Activision has just announced a partnership with Mountain Dew and Doritos for Advanced Warfare. This special marketing partnership will allow players to unlock Double XP and exclusive supply drops for Advanced Warfare, similar to MW3′s promotion.

Get ready to stock up on specially marked Mountain Dew® and Doritos® packages to unlock exclusive (until 2/15/15) in-game gear, Double XP and Rapid Supply for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare.

Head over to http://fuelupforbattle.com/ for more information regarding the promotion.

IMG_8212.jpg

Source

Last edited:
The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Time to be that scumbag who takes pictures of all the codes on all the bags in all the stores again. I mean, what did they expect putting the code on the outside?

Gambino

Gambino

[LAUGHING FACE EMOJI]
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
They dont really expect me to get all those doritos..right? Someone's gotta get the codes. :wink:

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I guess its time to stock up on limited edition cans while there out :biggrin:

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not available for the UK sadly :frown: I guess I'll just scout twitter for codes once they're available :biggrin:

Inforzir

Inforzir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember i use to buy Doritos and dew for past cod games and halo. Not doing that this time.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Time to be that scumbag who takes pictures of all the codes on all the bags in all the stores again. I mean, what did they expect putting the code on the outside?
They do that?? wtf I am going to be a scumbag tooooo.

Kookie doe

Kookie doe

Hosting hotel lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
They put the codes on the outside for the X-Men thing too. Good guys Mtn Dew.

Arcom

Arcom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is sick! I love stock piling codes back when MW3 came out! I too, am a scum bag. :happy:

Patrickswag12343

Patrickswag12343

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So will the codes be on the outside for mtn dew or Doritos or both? If so both I'm also a scum bag

T

TRDDDWKSJD17859

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
---------------------------------

Last edited:
Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The calories doe.

pvris pvris (-_-) (-_-) you guys ready to send doritos and mtn dew 'complaints' about our codes?

Not but seriously, i collected tons during mw3, glad its making a return

(-_-)

(-_-)

6/22/13
CotM TotM FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The calories doe.

pvris pvris (-_-) (-_-) you guys ready to send doritos and mtn dew 'complaints' about our codes?

Not but seriously, i collected tons during mw3, glad its making a return
Don't know if I'm getting the game but... b****es will need to generate new codes for us.

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$

I remember when the you them in the baks during mw3 I had like 1000 plus hours of double xp jus went to various walmarts and stores that had them and took a picture of them all. Lol some fools were definetly mad when they got their bags home and couldn't redeem the codes

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
US only again ffs. Imma do what the SE kings do and try my luck with "invalid" codes.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember for MW3 I stocked up on this just because I was really hungry and thirsty.

Top Bottom
Login
Register