• Views 2,882

Real or Fake

• Total voters
Tom Terrific

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saw this on reddit and haven't seen a post about it here yet, not taking credit for it,was wondering what you guys think about it, I'm not gonna get my hopes up but if this turns out to be true, I'd play the hell out of it.
----
There WILL be a 4th mode called 'Hellspawn' that they are trying to keep under wraps until the game comes out (they want it to be a surprise like how IW wanted 'Extinction' to be a surprise until it leaked).
The menu for the Hellspawn game mode starts with you waking up on the floor in a dark room with flickering lights and there are pentagrams and all types of satanic stuff on the walls/floor drawn in blood. You then then select your game options like public/private game, class selection, which stage you want to play on (maps are not "chapter based" like IW's Extinction, more like 3arc's Zombies where the game comes with 5 maps and there are 4 DLC maps for the future. All together they make the 9 Circles of Hell).
After you choose your game options, your character gets up from the floor and engages in an animation that I don't want to spoil (it has to do with the story arch for the mode). This animation takes about 20-30 seconds and replaces the map loading screen that you usually see when you're waiting for the game to load a map. Once the animation is complete, you are launched directly into your game.
The maps (at least the ones I've seen) are very different from each other. I was thinking that they would be all be similar in design and aesthetics but that is not the case at all. They are all pretty diverse both aesthetically and structurally.
There are Easter eggs.
The mode can be completed if you choose to complete it through an Easter egg (wasn't told how, I just assume you escape hell or kill Lucifer or something?) I was told it takes a lot of teamwork.
There are bosses.
There are multiple types of enemies. ( I saw grunt demons, harpie looking things, gnarly looking goat Minotaur things, etc. etc.)
There are classes similar to IW's Extinction. (you don't choose team deployables or starting pistol or anything like that, however. Powerups and weapons are littered throughout the map sort of like zombies.)
The mode has max 8 player co-op OR 4 v 4 (sort of like Zombies' "Grief")
There are hidden trophies/achievements associated with the game mode that have not yet been revealed.
If no photos/screenshots/gameplay are leaked then this mode will go unannounced until release. IF however that is not the case, then expect a trailer to be released within a couple of days after the leak.

MiaH BoyZ

MiaH BoyZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saw this on reddit and haven't seen a post about it here yet, not taking credit for it,was wondering what you guys think about it, I'm not gonna get my hopes up but if this turns out to be true, I'd play the hell out of it.
----
There WILL be a 4th mode called 'Hellspawn' that they are trying to keep under wraps until the game comes out (they want it to be a surprise like how IW wanted 'Extinction' to be a surprise until it leaked).
The menu for the Hellspawn game mode starts with you waking up on the floor in a dark room with flickering lights and there are pentagrams and all types of satanic stuff on the walls/floor drawn in blood. You then then select your game options like public/private game, class selection, which stage you want to play on (maps are not "chapter based" like IW's Extinction, more like 3arc's Zombies where the game comes with 5 maps and there are 4 DLC maps for the future. All together they make the 9 Circles of Hell).
After you choose your game options, your character gets up from the floor and engages in an animation that I don't want to spoil (it has to do with the story arch for the mode). This animation takes about 20-30 seconds and replaces the map loading screen that you usually see when you're waiting for the game to load a map. Once the animation is complete, you are launched directly into your game.
The maps (at least the ones I've seen) are very different from each other. I was thinking that they would be all be similar in design and aesthetics but that is not the case at all. They are all pretty diverse both aesthetically and structurally.
There are Easter eggs.
The mode can be completed if you choose to complete it through an Easter egg (wasn't told how, I just assume you escape hell or kill Lucifer or something?) I was told it takes a lot of teamwork.
There are bosses.
There are multiple types of enemies. ( I saw grunt demons, harpie looking things, gnarly looking goat Minotaur things, etc. etc.)
There are classes similar to IW's Extinction. (you don't choose team deployables or starting pistol or anything like that, however. Powerups and weapons are littered throughout the map sort of like zombies.)
The mode has max 8 player co-op OR 4 v 4 (sort of like Zombies' "Grief")
There are hidden trophies/achievements associated with the game mode that have not yet been revealed.
If no photos/screenshots/gameplay are leaked then this mode will go unannounced until release. IF however that is not the case, then expect a trailer to be released within a couple of days after the leak.
Sounds quite cool and unique and are you sure it WILL happen?

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually sounds fun. That is the only thing I like about CoD anymore, is there side games.

Absim

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know. I guess I'll believe it when it's officially revealed

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hoping there's a Doom easter egg in here if it's real.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna go with fake, I don't think anyone in their right mind would risk their job just so their 'friend' could leak what he and his team worked on and kept secret for the past 3 years. It just doesn't happen this way

S

Sh1tt1ngH0t

Reaction score
Sin$
Its true. MrTlexify has made a video on it
Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but it's all unconfirmed!!! Just because some youtuber reads the reddit thread and makes a video doesnt make it any more legit.

That being said it is still a possibility but i RELY dont give leaks like this much credibility until proof is provided.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its true. MrTlexify has made a video on it

Who now? I hope he's not your "favorite youtuber" and you're blindly following him
I have a very good source that confirmed this to be fake, PtG in the house!

mrozzy123

mrozzy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont even watch him. Just seen his video about it. The only reason why i think this may be true is that 1 week before ghosts came out they revealed the extinction mode. There still can be anything to do whith alien/zombies to come soon

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont even watch him. Just seen his video about it. The only reason why i think this may be true is that 1 week before ghosts came out they revealed the extinction mode. There still can be anything to do whith alien/zombies to come soon

Please stop saying zombies in advanced warfare, please, just .. don't
I think it's time we settle on this failure sledgehammer created and just move on

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds cool but at this point anyone can make up stories... I wouldn't be surprised if we got "leaked" info on a 5th mode containing unicorns and rainbows.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay everyone, let's just stop
1e709a695dc6e4f09d3d91779b1c322e.png

Tom Terrific

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh as already been said twice, its been debunked, as fun as this would be looks like were stuck with Exo Survival.

Top Bottom
Login
Register