What's new

Advanced Warfare Aimbot/ESP - TU17

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a simple menu with aimbot/esp that I made using goldens source from TU4. So credit to golden for the original release and to me for updating it.

Video:

8143d17a3ea4290afbb946d3e0595b0f.png

Known Bugs:
̶-̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶S̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶b̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

Updates:
- Replace No Sway with a health bar bc why not.

If you need a bypass
Xbox360lsbest tool includes a free one in the download.

So here's the download/virus scan!

Download | Virus Scan

Last edited:
Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey pLTPF pLTPF , you ever thought about adding an auto-aim function to this when it detects than an enemy is in line of sight? It seems like it would be a great addition to the already great off host menu. I'm not sure if you're even still considering developing this further, just though I might suggest something. :smile:

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey pLTPF pLTPF , you ever thought about adding an auto-aim function to this when it detects than an enemy is in line of sight? It seems like it would be a great addition to the already great off host menu. I'm not sure if you're even still considering developing this further, just though I might suggest something. :smile:
So you want me to add an auto-aim thing where it locks onto them automatically while aiming in?

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
So you want me to add an auto-aim thing where it locks onto them automatically while aiming in?
Like if they appear where you bullets can shoot them and do damage, it will automatically aim in. This could be combined with the option that is already in the menu to automatically shoot. I've seen it in off host menu's for other games and I think it would be a great addition to this one.

DARIO7

DARIO7

Reaction score
Sin$
i can't seem to find a bypass for tu17, can you help me? i tried the xrpc tool but nothing came with it

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
link wont load for me would love to check this out..

Bleys1137

Bleys1137

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a simple menu with aimbot/esp that I made using goldens source from TU4. So credit to golden for the original release and to me for updating it.

Video:

8143d17a3ea4290afbb946d3e0595b0f.png

Known Bugs:
̶-̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶S̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶b̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

Updates:
- Replace No Sway with a health bar bc why not.

If you need a bypass
Xbox360lsbest tool includes a free one in the download.

So here's the download/virus scan!

Download | Virus Scan

can you post the source?

Top Bottom
Login
Register