What's new

Question Advanced Warfare: After Recovery Service Glitches...

• Thread starter Entity Clears
  • Start date
  • Views 955
Entity Clears

Entity Clears

Reaction score
Sin$
okay so I don't know if it's just me. But basically I got a recovery from someone on eBay for PS3 AW and he said it transfers to ps4 and it did. But I'm a bit confused as it's the 2nd or 3rd day after I got the recovery and I'm unable to load private match, it just kicks me out, I am unable to get any supply drops and the supply drop Challange daily thing has just disappeared.

So I have been playing for the past week as the free weapons and I am playing a lot, about 2 hours of gameplay each day and I haven't gotten a single supply drop apart from the one where you just get the 1 free weapon of that day.

So I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this, and maybe we can get some help.

If anyone else does have the problem and wants to speak about it, on PSN.

My PSN is: AquAEntity

Thanks, I hope we can get this problem fixed. :smile:

Sinatra

Sinatra

Reaction score
Sin$
Try on a different account.

If it still is not working then it's gonna be you console or network, if it works you know it's the account and with that you can get your money back with eBay's 30 day guarantee.

Upvote 0
Jo7ds

Jo7ds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i just point this out! You got a recovery no doubt you got grand master prestige or an unlock all, am i right or am i wrong? The supply drops are just there to unlock the elite stuff but if you got an unlock all in your recovery you will already have it all which means you cant get anything from a supply drop therefore there is no point of having it. So its taken out of the game after you unlock all the items

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register