• Thread starter L C Varner
  • Start date
  • Views 693
L C Varner

L C Varner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been getting advanced supply drops only when I prestige and it's says I'm supposed to get them at lvl 20 30 and 40 and I'm not getting them it says I unlocking them but it doesn't award them is there any way to fix this

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Already tried their solutions they didn't work
Your best bet man is to get to the prestige and then prestige and see if it resets. It might be one of those things it only unlocks the first time you reach 20 or so.

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been getting advanced supply drops only when I prestige and it's says I'm supposed to get them at lvl 20 30 and 40 and I'm not getting them it says I unlocking them but it doesn't award them is there any way to fix this
This is an ongoing problem Sledgehammer is trying to fix. Are you seeing the Advanced Supply Drops in your "New Items" box at the top left of the screen? If so, when you try to open them, do you receive an error? If nothing ever shows up at level 20, 30, or 40, you should try contacting Sledgehammer about it.

Upvote 0
L C Varner

L C Varner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an ongoing problem Sledgehammer is trying to fix. Are you seeing the Advanced Supply Drops in your "New Items" box at the top left of the screen? If so, when you try to open them, do you receive an error? If nothing ever shows up at level 20, 30, or 40, you should try contacting Sledgehammer about it.
How would I contact sledgehammer games about this?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register