What's new

iOS Mobile Android Admin Approved | 1000+ Completed | Simpsons Tapped Out Recovery Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THEORSSL

Reaction score
Sin$
I just sent u a pm or conversation or whatever youcall it, I just sent it right now

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone please make sure you send me your Email and Password to your game so I can login.. If you don't I will exit out of your message and you will have to message me again. I don't want to keep messaging everyone who can't follow simple instructions. Those who do will be helped as soon as I can get around to it.

Anyone who are rude and demanding to get helped will be banned!

Anyone who asks for the hack will be banned!

T

THEORSSL

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry about that try the login details i just sent u again it should work now sorry and I really appreciate this

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry about that try the login details i just sent u again it should work now sorry and I really appreciate this
It wasn't directed at you, it was directed at everyone else who couldn't send me the details to login, I have yours so I will get around to it as soon as I can.

F

FPSLOVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It wasn't directed at you, it was directed at everyone else who couldn't send me the details to login, I have yours so I will get around to it as soon as I can.
yeah it was directed at me probably. sorry I had a few questions...

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah it was directed at me probably. sorry I had a few questions...
Not at all, questions are fine and I will answer them, just I may not have the time to answer everyone if I am busy so I prefer it if everyone sends the login details with what they want then I can get it done when I can. Just so it's more organised and makes it easier for me to get through everyone in a timely manner.

Cray kid

Cray kid

Reaction score
Sin$
xROGc3l.jpg

I have created a hack myself and would like to offer my services to anyone who wants help getting anything in the game :smile:

I can do anyone's account so you don't need to worry if you are on iOS or Android devices, I can still do your account.

In order to receive these items please reply here and message me your Login Details Email and Password to your account and I will get it done as fast as I can!

Rules
Only one account is to be sent per person

Only one request must be sent, so make sure you list everything
If you forget something I will not help you unless I choose to accept

All accounts must be Level 20 or above

Do not post feedback on my profile, post it in this thread

Do not be greedy, wait patiently and do not demand it to be done!

You can message me using this link
http://www.se7ensins.com/conversations/add?to=JONNY0

What I Can Give:

Donuts
Cash
Tickets
Real Estate Money
Real Estate Ads / Coffee / Furniture / Pills / Smart Device / Yoga Mat
Max Level / Gain Of XP
Friend Points
Can Clear Debris
Can Add Debris Spillage / Tree Stump / Window / Can / Sludge
Clear Your Inventory
Remove Donuts
Remove Cash
Remove Tickets

What I'm not giving right now

All OLD Characters / Buildings / Decorations / Character Skins - Paused
Boardwalks - Paused
Pier Drawings - Paused
Monorail Tracks - Paused

When I am finished I will message you and reply that I have done your account and all I ask in return is feedback from my service to you :smile:

My Feedback

This guy is awesome !!!! 
Can u do mine plzz I just need donuts.
Dude this guy is legit!!! And awesome!!!

J

Jouca

Reaction score
Sin$
Jonny0 Hello , its been some days that I expect your message and I notice you did not answer my message , so I decided to send you a private chat ( or message ) will therefore plz see

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Jonny0 Hello , its been some days that I expect your message and I notice you did not answer my message , so I decided to send you a private chat ( or message ) will therefore plz see
"Some days" was yesterday. There is no rush to help you, this is a free service and I'll do it in my own time. If I need to work on my hack, I'll work on my hack. If I need to update, I'll update. If I want a break, I'll take a break. The more one rushes me, the more they will have to wait.

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
Shop is looking good JONNY0 JONNY0 i remember when I was like the 15 person to get a recovery :smile:

H

Homerbun

Reaction score
Sin$
Amazing, fast very good thanks to my friend (Homerbone) I now am lvl 59 (60 sort of)

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm catching up with everyone's requests, I have been busy the past few days, I'm taking a break now but I will finish the rest soon.

H

Harriet

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this is the right place to leave feedback :smile: jonny0 is amazing and he gave me everything I asked for and in less than 24hours :smile: thank you again jonny :smile:

C

ConnorHowe

Reaction score
Sin$
please get back to me thanks everyone says your a great guy so i hope you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register