What's new

iOS Mobile Android Admin Approved | 1000+ Completed | Simpsons Tapped Out Recovery Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
xROGc3l.jpg

I have created a hack along with a few other people I personally know and would like to offer my services to anyone who wants help getting anything in the game :smile:

I can do anyone's account so you don't need to worry if you are on iOS or Android devices, I can still do your account.

In order to receive these items please reply here and message me your Login Details Email and Password to your account and I will get it done as fast as I can!

Rules
Only one account is to be sent per person

Only one request must be sent, so make sure you list everything
If you forget something I will not help you unless I choose to accept

Do not post feedback on my profile, post it in this thread

Do not be greedy, wait patiently and do not demand it to be done!

You can message me using this link
http://www.se7ensins.com/conversations/add?to=JONNY0

What I Can Give:

Donuts

Cash

Tickets

Add All Missing Items / Skins / Characters

Requested Level

Boardwalk Tiles

Level Upgrades

All Monorail Parts

Real Estate Currency

Furniture / Coffee / Pills / Phones / Yoga Mat / Awards / Ads

Extras

Fixing Bugs

Fix Bart Screen / Harp Of Death

Repair Springfeild / Krustyland

Time To Clean Up

Clear Your Whole Inventory

Remove All Scratchers

Remove Any Bad Items

Remove Any Bad Characters

When I am finished I will message you and reply that I have done your account and all I ask in return is feedback from my service to you :smile:

My Feedback

Very Polite, Honest, Fast, Careful, Fun to talk to, Amazing at his work, So glad to have ran into this thread, JONNYO brother I'm so glad I met you, gave me the exact amount of donuts I request plus more, plus great conversation, plus no hesitation to use manners and to be respectful, really enjoyed the short time it took for him to better my gaming experience, last but certainly not least, thank you again for the amazing service----- VERFIY x1,000,000

This guy is awesome and legit!!@!

Very polite and did everything I asked him to. Replied within 3 minutes of my request and then completed my account very quickly. Legit and generous. Thanks bro!!

Service is amazing. It was fast and I was given everything I asked for.

Loved the job

He did it very fast and did get it done. If you want resources in tapped out this is the best way to go!

Chill dude, great help. I told two people about this and they said "awesome" guy is fully amazing.

He has helped me before on an old website.
+10000000000000

This is 100% legit and JONNY0 JONNY0 got back to me quick. I would recommend this to everyone who wants to get the stuff that isn't worth paying real $ for!

Thanks took a day or 2 but 100% safe and legit . I will recomend you dude

GUYS this is 100% legit he is amazing 10/10 I would donate $100 if I could!!! :smile:

100% legit this guy is amazing thx so much

LEGIT THANK YOU SO MUCH

100% legit and fast :smile:

I received a quick reply and had all of the things I had asked for when I logged back in to my game. Fantastic! Thank you again :smile:

Great service got everything I asked for and more! Thanks mate

Got everything I wanted, excellent service, thanks again !

Thanks so much did it right when i pmd him legit

Thanks, the service this user is providing is legit!

Got everything I wanted and some! Awesome service

Thank u for everything he is legit fast and easy put trust in him cuz he will do it for u donate n all he deserve it for his free service

Very legit! Completed the recovery within minutes of messaging him.

Will definitely be referring my friends.

Legit!, had it done within an hour of messaging him.

Legit! This guy is awesome.
Gave me everything he can.
Thanks brother.

Good quick service, would reccomend.

Quickly done and legit :smile:

Legit, great service!

He is legit and fast thank you soooo much

Wow this works better than anything else I've tried

Great Service. Excellent Process and I Wholeheartedly recommend it. Best Tool I have ever used.

This is legit and fantastic, thank you so much! I will tell all my Tapped Out friends about you :smile:

Great help, really recommend him.

This guy is legit 100%

100% trustworthy got everything i asked 4

He is 100% Legit No scams, you just have to wait, i will make sure to pass this to my friends

This guy is a boss. He makes the community amazing. thank you so much.

Super helpfull i am going to tell all my friends and super legit he is da man and i am very greatfull super fast and very easy thank u very much

This guy ! I cant even say it in word's hes nicest guy that i met on the internet
Evrything is nice and profesional,thanks for everything jonny you're the best !
Loal :smile:

He is 110% legit and I would recommend his SERVICES to all who love the Simpson's tapped out. Thank you again

When I first saw this on NuclearVideosHD's channel I thought it would be a scam or something to take over my account. But I was mistaken! J0NNY IS THE MVP!!!!! I fully recommend this to anyone!

Very reliable service!

Awsome site!!!! He is legit:smile:

Did it so fast!!! Legend!

Wow what can I say, very helpful, quick and polite. Top bloke!!!

Thanks for giving me what I wanted. You are awesome.
Great service

Thanks again for what you have done and continuing to do for all us Simpson fanatics! Very pleased with everything. Awesome service!

thanks man much appreciated

You are amazing!!! Everything working fine!!! Thanks dude!!!

This guy is amazingly helpful and would 110% recommended him

ok fine by me thank you very very much for everything

Brilliant !

got what I asked for within 24 hours! On android. Thank you so much! Cheers

The hack worked, my friend. Thank you from Australia!

Thak you very much i apriciate help,he is very polite and fast,give me anithing I want
Thaks

This guy is 1000000000000% LEGIT THANKS SO MUCH +

Thank you, you helped me so much

Hes really legit and will help you with anything quickly on tapped out he will give you whatever you want

I've been playing the game ever since it became available in the App Store. Trying to play with the measly amount of donuts that the game awards you makes it impossible to create a nice looking Springfield. I came across a post about Jonny0 and decided to give hacking my game a shot. Boy, am I glad I did. He's super nice, polite, and did everything I asked all in the span of two days. He's the real deal and I now love playing Tapped Out even more as I have characters I never thought I'd ever be able to get. Thanks Jonny0!

This is great legit 100% thanks your the greatest

Great hack very trusted

hes 100% legit awesome service

THIS IS AMAZING THIS GUY NO1 I TOLD 7 PEOPLE ABOUT THIS ONE WORD AMAZING.

thanks so much 100% legit

Wow just wow
To amazing to fast and really nice and helpful!! I totally recommend him!!

Totally works 100%

All credits go to me and the people I personally know to help create the hack that I have today.​

Last edited:
MUFASASLOWPOKE

MUFASASLOWPOKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very Polite, Honest, Fast, Careful, Fun to talk to, Amazing at his work, So glad to have ran into this thread, JONNYO brother I'm so glad I met you, gave me the exact amount of donuts I request plus more, plus great conversation, plus no hesitation to use manners and to be respectful, really enjoyed the short time it took for him to better my gaming experience, last but certainly not least, thank you again for the amazing service----- VERFIY x1,000,000

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am still doing accounts and always will be, let me know soon if you want anything :smile:

Osama Bin Lolling

Osama Bin Lolling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very polite and did everything I asked him to. Replied within 3 minutes of my request and then completed my account very quickly. Legit and generous. Thanks bro!!

W

Wire55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Service is amazing. It was fast and I was given everything I asked for.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you to everyone who has gave me Feedback, I have updated everyones feedback in the thread.

If anyone wants a service doing I am open anytime to help you :smile:

CRIZW da boss

CRIZW da boss

Reaction score
Sin$
He did it very fast and did get it done. If you want resources in tapped out this is the best way to go!

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Updating soon with more feedback from people.

If you want a service doing soon let me know! I am still helping and always will be.

Don't forget to tell everyone about this service.

MUFASASLOWPOKE

MUFASASLOWPOKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
told 3 people about your service and all of them have since been helped by you, I not only put your neck out I put my own, legit times a million, i'll always be coming here over any wheres across the web for this type of service because this guy right here is the man for the job

AJOKER

AJOKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chill dude, great help. I told two people about this and they said "awesome" guy is fully amazing.

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He has helped me before on an old website.
+10000000000000

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Godlike
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I guess I will PM you here pretty soon, but definitely legit, I already know. :smile:

FatPhony

FatPhony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any thoughts of releasing the tool? i hope its Android, Well i have root and gamekiller, but ehhh..... lollipop ****ed up gamekiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register