• Thread starter DeathRGH
  • Start date
  • Views 5,020
DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sure you all know about that butt sliding glitch in the headquarters.

Here a video:

As we were crusing through the headquarters for almost an hour we found out that you can speed up the whole thing.
In order to do that you have to get in the glitch first. Then what you want to do is jump and instantly sprint forward. It may take you a couple trys but if u get it you will be super fast.

EDIT:
Apperently you don't have to sprint after you jump but it has not been tested by myself!
Addition to OP!
- You don't have to sprint immediately after you jump. Jump to make yourself move around a little faster and start sprinting whenever you want to and reach higher speed.
- You can do the same glitch with Jumping jacks emote.

Last edited:
TheEdi

TheEdi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Addition to OP!
- You don't have to sprint immediately after you jump. Jump to make yourself move around a little faster and start sprinting whenever you want to and reach higher speed.
- You can do the same glitch with Jumping jacks emote.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is once in it, hit your crouch button again which would then taken you into a walking pace. Then if you want sprint pace, you can hit your sprint. Probably much easier than what you are claiming to have to do.

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is once in it, hit your crouch button again which would then taken you into a walking pace. Then if you want sprint pace, you can hit your sprint. Probably much easier than what you are claiming to have to do.
Check very end of op. I updated it yesterday!

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you probably haven't seen that...
I think he’s saying you don’t have to jump to hit the additional glitch you’re talking about. All you have to do is when your in the first stage of the glitch simply hit the crouch button and this will put you into a walking stance and then you can simply run. No jumping necessary.

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he’s saying you don’t have to jump to hit the additional glitch you’re talking about. All you have to do is when your in the first stage of the glitch simply hit the crouch button and this will put you into a walking stance and then you can simply run. No jumping necessary.
For me it doesn't matter if you hit jump or crouch in order to get the faster movement. It's basically the same, all you do is stand up and that has already been said by TheEdi.

Top Bottom
Login
Register