What's new

Solved Adding weapons/items isn't working for me. Looking for help, please.

B

bucchiac

Reaction score
Sin$
I have it down to the point where I'm saving in Gibbed after every item I add, just to see if that will maybe make a difference. I sync all of the items I have to my level with the Sync All button, I'm definitely replacing the SaveGame.sav file properly, etc. But out of all my attempts, I've only gotten one item (a legendary assault rifle) to actually show up in my game.

I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong. Even currency doesn't change, and I've only even tried modding that in small increments (I have like 200 legit, and I'll try bringing it up to 300 or so, stuff like that) but it doesn't work.

Everything saves, I receive no error messages, I just load up the game on my 360, press Continue, and my character is almost always exactly the same as it was before modding.

Any ideas? Are there some special requirements to get modding to work that I'm somehow missing?

B

bucchiac

Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have it down to the point where I'm saving in Gibbed after every item I add, just to see if that will maybe make a difference. I sync all of the items I have to my level with the Sync All button, I'm definitely replacing the SaveGame.sav file properly, etc. But out of all my attempts, I've only gotten one item (a legendary assault rifle) to actually show up in my game.

I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong. Even currency doesn't change, and I've only even tried modding that in small increments (I have like 200 legit, and I'll try bringing it up to 300 or so, stuff like that) but it doesn't work.

Everything saves, I receive no error messages, I just load up the game on my 360, press Continue, and my character is almost always exactly the same as it was before modding.

Any ideas? Are there some special requirements to get modding to work that I'm somehow missing?
I had the same problem until I realized I was playing from the original save on the hard drive and not from the new one I just made...

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register