• Thread starter xahdjfk237fbs
  • Start date
  • Views 485
xahdjfk237fbs

xahdjfk237fbs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to add games to my profile for more gamerscore but I don't really trust tools like exProfileEditor to do that so I am wondering if I put my profile on a USB and plug it into my Jtag could I play games on there and get them to be added to my profile then unlock all the achievements on exProfileEditor and move to my retail? I know it's possible but I mean would this be safe, as in would microsoft know that the game was added through a Jtag or anything?

KawaiiLSD

KawaiiLSD

×Psychedelic Enthusiast×
Reaction score
Sin$
Use horizon, the game adder feature works really well however im pretty sure you have to be a premium member for you to be able to use that feature allthough I dont support going against programs trust there are plenty of ways to get horizon premium (Diamond) for free :smile:

xahdjfk237fbs

xahdjfk237fbs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use horizon, the game adder feature works really well however im pretty sure you have to be a premium member for you to be able to use that feature allthough I dont support going against programs trust there are plenty of ways to get horizon premium (Diamond) for free :smile:
I don't have Horizon Diamond and I already checked I can't find any free diamond methods and the game adder is for Diamond members.

KawaiiLSD

KawaiiLSD

×Psychedelic Enthusiast×
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm there was another program I used a while ago I cant quite think of the name ill have to get back to you if I find anything. How I got my diamond is I downloaded a cracked horizon from youtube and ran it, it worked for me but when I updated to Windows 8 I keep getting an error but it works for my mates ahah anyway in the morning ill link you too the video I watched :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register