Discussion Adding Games by Hexing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone lead me to a tutorial on how to add games to your game history through hex editing? I would like to learn how. If there is no tut, can you show me how to do it?

Thanks.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I immagine It would be as simple as taking all the data stored on your profile from the game and copying it to a differnet profile. of course it probably isn't but hey who knows?

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
Well I immagine It would be as simple as taking all the data stored on your profile from the game and copying it to a differnet profile. of course it probably isn't but hey who knows?
Yeah, I know what you mean. Maybe if you make a folder with the correct game ID and just toss in a gamesave? Then it looks like you have played that game.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like someone saw that article and wants to get Recon lol

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want reconz!!! Isn't there somekind of program that does this floating around somewhere or am I just misinformed?

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to enable Recon through Bungie.net. Adding ODST won't get you anything but banned.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No guys, I'm not trying to do this for recon or anything. I just wanted to know how to add games that I don't have in order to raise my gamerscore. Lol

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy Supermodder's Profile Tool : $150.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
Buy Supermodder's Profile Tool : $150.
stop advertising that piece of crap.

If you have easy access to the profile (ie you can at least extract, modify, and add files to and from a profile), then it's quite a simple process to add another game TO the profile (assuming you know what you're doing). I'm halfway considering prematurely releasing my tool just to stop people from wasting money on SM's monopoly.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the only tool out there that can do exactly what he wants, so what's the problem?

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
stop advertising that piece of crap.

If you have easy access to the profile (ie you can at least extract, modify, and add files to and from a profile), then it's quite a simple process to add another game TO the profile (assuming you know what you're doing). I'm halfway considering prematurely releasing my tool just to stop people from wasting money on SM's monopoly.
I think that the FULL version of the Profile Tool is great, but I ain't spending that much money, it's just not worth it. But you have a tool? Is it any better than SM's?

And I'm going to try and add the game ID's, then inserting a gamesave inside the folder. BRB

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll save you the time, it doesn't work like that.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
The game achievements are stored in the profile itself. They have their own game_profile_data files as well as entries into the profile's Dash entry.

Also Unknown, the only reason I don't like SM's tool is because of the monopoly he runs and how he thinks he can charge such a steep price. I think it is safe to say that I will be getting a tool out that will match the functionality of his, including adding games people haven't played, for free; just for the sole reason of that.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
The game achievements are stored in the profile itself. They have their own game_profile_data files as well as entries into the profile's Dash entry.

Also Unknown, the only reason I don't like SM's tool is because of the monopoly he runs and how he thinks he can charge such a steep price. I think it is safe to say that I will be getting a tool out that will match the functionality of his, including adding games people haven't played, for free; just for the sole reason of that.
Well please, if you ever release such a program, share it wit us. Lol

And I now realize that the game is stored in the profile itself, therefore it would take a long time to program all the achievements and games into it through hexing.

Thanks anyways guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register