• Thread starter jimbob32292
  • Start date
  • Views 713
J

jimbob32292

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway you can hex edit your years on your account?

J

jimbob32292

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
damnit that would be pretty cool tho, especially considering ive been on xbox since 2003 and they only have 2 years for my time lol...

H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha, I dont think it's that, because I have 5 years on my tag and there is no way I have played for that many days.. =P I think it just goes from the day you created your account and from there on out.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
jimbob32292 said:
damnit that would be pretty cool tho, especially considering ive been on xbox since 2003 and they only have 2 years for my time lol...

oKRACKoATTACKo said:
Im sure it means 2 years played like 365 x2 days played

If goes by the active time you have had xbox live gold for. It must be continuous and if at any point your account downgrades to a silver, the timer restarts. Thus you have had at least 2 years of continuous xbox live gold.

H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TehPhelix said:
If goes by the active time you have had xbox live gold for. It must be continuous and if at any point your account downgrades to a silver, the timer restarts. Thus you have had at least 2 years of continuous xbox live gold.

Not to sound like a **** but this is incorrect. Like I said I have 5 years and in between those 5 years I have had multiple times where I did not have live for a month or 2. Like for example when I moved from new hampshire to colorado 5 months ago, it was at the same time my live went to silver, I did not have gold for a month and a half, After I got back on a month later my number went up from 4 to 5.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Horizon said:
Not to sound like a **** but this is incorrect. Like I said I have 5 years and in between those 5 years I have had multiple times where I did not have live for a month or 2. Like for example when I moved from new hampshire to colorado 5 months ago, it was at the same time my live went to silver, I did not have gold for a month and a half, After I got back on a month later my number went up from 4 to 5.

Xbox.com | Xbox News - The Xbox LIVE Update Enhances Netflix, Friends List, and More

Been with us for a while? Now you can show it off. The number of years you've been an Xbox LIVE Gold member now shows up in the corner of your gamer card. Just one more thing to add to your gamer cred!

For some people it has been known to reset or not go completely through, for others is has been known to skip over the time you have had silver. I guess it varies from person to person. And no you didn't sound like a **** :smile:

S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think those that know how to do this will release a tut.
imagine it, every joe-schmoe with a transfer cable and hex editor would do this and be banned for putting obscene amout of years as their play time.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
TehPhelix said:
Xbox.com | Xbox News - The Xbox LIVE Update Enhances Netflix, Friends List, and More

For some people it has been known to reset or not go completely through, for others is has been known to skip over the time you have had silver. I guess it varies from person to person. And no you didn't sound like a **** :smile:
In the preview, it ran longest continuous.
However in the public release, it was changed to cumulative total.
Major Nelson said something about it at the time, but I'm too lazy to look it up.:cool:

Top Bottom
Login
Register