Sin$
Whats A Freeze Car???? :frantics:

zEXTERMINATORz

xXI RoGuE IXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW TO ADD FREEZE CAR IN THE MODS PLZ

People dont really approve of freeze car posts being made on this forum as we would like to minimize the freezing as much as possible so we would prefer you didnt ask.

Why do you need a freeze car anyway? what is it you need to freeze anyway? and why?

M4Giikz

M4Giikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for the english i am french i wanted to know how to put freeze car in the mods

fir people who are haters

Trickser 3rd

Trickser 3rd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
leave the game = no haters - open your own lobby

FelixLoveMetal

FelixLoveMetal

100% LoveMetal
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for the english i am french i wanted to know how to put freeze car in the mods

fir people who are haters

well your french im really not going to tell you french modders are the problem no one like freeze car bog thanks to the swat balor *** or what ever his name is

Luckix

Luckix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
( SWAT I Balopar )

I'm french too, M4Giiks if you want some help send me a MP. I can help you in french :wink:

But that's right that freeze is not a good thing.

Xx Qc 420 xX

Da Accura420

Real Life Mods 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
heres how to make a freeze car first take your gta game disc then put in the freezer then wait for an hour then take it off and put it in your xbox and play then game ... and bammm you have freeze car :wink:

D

Deluxe901

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
( SWAT I Balopar )

I'm french too, M4Giiks if you want some help send me a MP. I can help you in french :wink:

SWAT I Balopar tried freezing me, and I laughed so hard at him, he tried everything. And I was like HAHAHAHA..... Your mad aint you bro? And he just left so I followed him anf froze his ***.

M4Giikz

M4Giikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
( SWAT I Balopar )

( SWAT I Balopar )

THANKS WHAT YOUR GAMERTAG

heres how to make a freeze car first take your gta game disc then put in the freezer then wait for an hour then take it off and put it in your xbox and play then game ... and bammm you have freeze car :wink:
??? LOL ??

Luckix

Luckix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MP on 7sins plz.

And, deluxe, i dont understand when you say "Your mad aint you bro?" Is it a question for me ? And what does it mean ? ^^ It's ok ive understood xD

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's for GTA IV then you must do the following:

Within your common.rpf, copy all your data from vehicles.ide and paste it into either gtxd.ide or default.ide. You can paste it below the current data in either one of those files.

You'll then need to edit the data you just pasted by navigating to the third column and changing it from car to heli. You'll then need to navigate to the fourth column and change your Handling ID to ANNHIL

Example:
Code:
airtug,  airtug,  heli,  ANNHIL,  AIRTUG,  VEH@VAN, NULL,  100, 999,  0.1104, 0.1104,  0, 2, 1.0 ext_all+ext_strong+noboot+ext_conv

That simply turned an Airtug into a freeze car.

Once you're finished, delete vehicles.ide from your common.rpf and replace either your default.ide or gtxd.ide - depending on which one you used.

M4Giikz

M4Giikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THANNNNKS !!!!!!!! DUCK

ITS FOR TBOGT

SO I CANT CHANGE THE GTXD FROM THE COMMON FOR TBOGT ?

P

Pauly1273

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good time to start playing original or TLAD...+++++++++REP

G

gta4pilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SWAT I Balopar tried freezing me, and I laughed so hard at him, he tried everything. And I was like HAHAHAHA..... Your mad aint you bro? And he just left so I followed him anf froze his ***.
this is the most pointless post i saw in a long long time nobody cares about you freezing someone if you think your so good come in my game i swear you wil get froozt

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
this is the most pointless post i saw in a long long time nobody cares about you freezing someone if you think your so good come in my game i swear you wil get froozt
I hope I don't get "froozt" :confused:cared:

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's for GTA IV then you must do the following:

Within your common.rpf, copy all your data from vehicles.ide and paste it into either gtxd.ide or default.ide. You can paste it below the current data in either one of those files.

You'll then need to edit the data you just pasted by navigating to the third column and changing it from car to heli. You'll then need to navigate to the fourth column and change your Handling ID to ANNHIL

Example:
Code:
airtug,  airtug,  heli,  ANNHIL,  AIRTUG,  VEH@VAN, NULL,  100, 999,  0.1104, 0.1104,  0, 2, 1.0 ext_all+ext_strong+noboot+ext_conv

That simply turned an Airtug into a freeze car.

Once you're finished, delete vehicles.ide from your common.rpf and replace either your default.ide or gtxd.ide - depending on which one you used.
You dont support freeze cars, eh?

Its just Bonz, havent you saw any of his other posts? :laugh:

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont support freeze cars, eh?

Its just Bonz, havent you saw any of his other posts? :laugh:

I don't even have a freeze car in my modifications. I don't support it but I'm not against it either. It's our fault it even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register