Discussion Actual XP Chart?

• Thread starter CaLL mE nEoN
  • Start date
  • Views 304
CaLL mE nEoN

CaLL mE nEoN

Contributor
Reaction score
Any know or have a chart of how the XP actually works?

Such as when you get a kill, you get 500xp, but it only shows 100xp on your screen (which is towards your score streak)...

Anyone know all of the particulars such as how much you get for capturing a flag in domination, etc....?

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
No, I can only assume that it's the same as it was in previous titles. I'm interested in this as well, you can't even see how much XP you got after a game finishes (unless I missed it, but I've looked everywhere).

All I know is that the numbers coming up on your screen is the amount of score, not XP. They could be totally unrelated amounts.

Crippin

Crippin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any know or have a chart of how the XP actually works?

Such as when you get a kill, you get 500xp, but it only shows 100xp on your screen (which is towards your score streak)...

Anyone know all of the particulars such as how much you get for capturing a flag in domination, etc....?
It is +100 Points, not XP. Your XP is shown at the end of the game. Not sure there is an actual XP chart either though.
I do know for every medal that pops up, at the end there is a set amount of XP so if you cap the postion say several times then those medals add up at the end which gives you hella XP

Top Bottom