What's new

Discussion Activision Is Removing Every Modding Video Of Mw3

SoCal s7

SoCal s7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i already got 2 strikes on my account. they claim copyright when the video gets about 500+views
i already got 2 videos removed in the past week. this is just a warning to those who put modding videos up that they will get a strike on their account and the video removed even with the "fair use" copyright claim...
proof:
copyright.jpg

Priority

Priority

SE7ENSINS
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They always try to do this then they get over run then there are alot of videos up

SoCal s7

SoCal s7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They always try to do this then they get over run then there are alot of videos up
yes i know haha ive been playing for 6 years. just giving a warning to noobs who dont wanna get strikes on their youtube

A

ADIZZYSN1PER

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, you just uploaded them before the release date. They don't care about the modding videos, as long as they're uploaded after the game was actually released to the public. You weren't allowed to upload any MW3 gameplay until 12AM PST on the 8th. Your videos were uploaded before that so they were going to remove them.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, you just uploaded them before the release date. They don't care about the modding videos, as long as they're uploaded after the game was actually released to the public. You weren't allowed to upload any MW3 gameplay until 12AM PST on the 8th. Your videos were uploaded before that so they were going to remove them.
This is why your videos were removed, not because of the mods.

Top Bottom
Login
Register