What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[ACTIVE] GTA 5 | MONEY DROP | PC ONLY | FREE | 2.5K BAGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HCIJ

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Money Drop!
Status = ONLINE

How to JOIN:
- Add me on Social Club (
GirthyMeatLover)

-
You must comment "I accept all rules"

- Once you get added simply join me
- Get rich and have fun before this game dies

When you have arrived in the lobby, make sure to go into passive mode so you don't die.

Once you have joined, and made yourself passive, head over to my location, and you will start receiving money.

Once you have received the desired amount of money, make sure do delete me from your friends list.

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CANT JOIN, THE SESSION IS FULL. JUST KEEP TRYING OR WAIT FOR A BIT.

Lobby Rules Please do not talk in the ingame chat about the money drop.

Also don't be toxic or racist ingame chat.

Don't mic spam in lobby, otherwise you will be removed. Don't bring over the police.

Any violation of these rules will result in a temp ban from the lobby for a selected amount of time.

I accept the rules SC:MrHCIJ

L

leomeister

Reaction score
Sin$
I accept all rules!
SC: lolle900

Last edited:
R

reaganc06

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Money Drop!
Status = ONLINE

How to JOIN:
GirthyMeatLover)

-

When you have arrived in the lobby, make sure to go into passive mode so you don't die.

Once you have joined, and made yourself passive, head over to my location, and you will start receiving money.

Once you have received the desired amount of money, make sure do delete me from your friends list.

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CANT JOIN, THE SESSION IS FULL. JUST KEEP TRYING OR WAIT FOR A BIT.

Don't mic spam in lobby, otherwise you will be removed. Don't bring over the police.

Any violation of these rules will result in a temp ban from the lobby for a selected amount of time.

I accept all rules

SC: reaganc06

R

reaganc06

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Money Drop!
Status = ONLINE

How to JOIN:
GirthyMeatLover)

-

I accept all rules

Sc: reaganc06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register