What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[ACTIVE] GTA 5 | MONEY DROP | PC ONLY | FREE | 2.5K BAGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigGirthyMeatLover

BigGirthyMeatLover

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Money Drop!
Status = ONLINE

How to JOIN:
- Add me on Social Club (
GirthyMeatLover)

-
You must comment "I accept all rules"

- Once you get added simply join me
- Get rich and have fun before this game dies

When you have arrived in the lobby, make sure to go into passive mode so you don't die.

Once you have joined, and made yourself passive, head over to my location, and you will start receiving money.

Once you have received the desired amount of money, make sure do delete me from your friends list.

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CANT JOIN, THE SESSION IS FULL. JUST KEEP TRYING OR WAIT FOR A BIT.

Lobby Rules Please do not talk in the ingame chat about the money drop.

Also don't be toxic or racist ingame chat.

Don't mic spam in lobby, otherwise you will be removed. Don't bring over the police.

Any violation of these rules will result in a temp ban from the lobby for a selected amount of time.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

Please keep in mind that you are
NOT ALLOWED
To do any of the following via this thread:
  1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.
Failure to adhere to the aforementioned guidelines will result in your thread being deleted and your account receiving an infraction.
If you witness the OP of the thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section or the rules of the site please report it.
I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lobby.

B

Billydoner5831

Reaction score
Sin$
I accept all rules
Sc: Billydoner5831
Post automatically merged:

No add back

Last edited:
B

B0b GoEz Pr0

Reaction score
Sin$
I accept all rules
Sc: Billydoner5831
Post automatically merged:

No add back
Welcome to Money Drop!
Status = ONLINE

How to JOIN:
GirthyMeatLover)

-

When you have arrived in the lobby, make sure to go into passive mode so you don't die.

Once you have joined, and made yourself passive, head over to my location, and you will start receiving money.

Once you have received the desired amount of money, make sure do delete me from your friends list.

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CANT JOIN, THE SESSION IS FULL. JUST KEEP TRYING OR WAIT FOR A BIT.

Don't mic spam in lobby, otherwise you will be removed. Don't bring over the police.

Any violation of these rules will result in a temp ban from the lobby for a selected amount of time.

I accept all rules
sc:B0b GoEz Pr0

n00bYemaj

n00bYemaj

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Money Drop!
Status = ONLINE

How to JOIN:
GirthyMeatLover)

-

I accept all rules
SC: n00bYemaj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register