SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an Action Replay for my PS2 and since my Xbox 360 broke I'm going to be playing PS2 more frequently now until I get a JTAG.

I know Gameshark is extremely helpful for hacking games. I have it for the N64 but I was wondering if Action Replay is anything like Gameshark. Can you make your own custom codes? Crack the game open and make codes to edit textures and stuff? I'm going to research that myself but I wanna see if any of you even know what I'm talking about :smile:

Thanks.

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
from my experience with action replay you can only use codes for hacks from there website but hey never say never

B

BroncoTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I had one of these back in the day. I'm pretty sure you can only use the ones they provide...like the old Game Genie with the code book. (Probably showing my age here...)

LmfaoBen

LmfaoBen

Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy
Reporter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
sell it and buy gameshark for ps2, it's alot better

oops i turned sticky keys on

D

dmwxkrunch

Reaction score
Sin$
if u have action replay max, u can edit your codes and add some of youre own but if its action replay normal sell it and by youre self another thing like codebreaker or action replay max (wich are the ones i use) gameshark suck sometimes just saying

Top Bottom
Login
Register