What's new

Discovery Act 2 Finale: The Bogdan Problem Replay Glitch | PC Version

F

fishappy0

Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, I wanted to greet everyone in the se7ensins forum's community as a newcomer and hoping that people will correct my mistakes which I made, Thanks.

Second of all, I DO indeed acknowledge that there has already been an existing guide around for quite sometimes which is very similar to mine. However, I found that guide to be too general for PC, therefore I want to post a supplement guide for PC specifically prior to the other guide, and I have no intention to pirate or steal other people own idea. Hopefully this will clear any doubts about the legitimacy of this post.

Make sure to have a look on the original guide by VR_Unlimited:

Code:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-online-doomsday-heist-act-ii-finale-replay-glitch.1695991/

With that said, I hope that you will have a great time :smile:.

Act II Finale Replay, PC ONLY ver

A Brief Introduction about this glitch: This is the act 2 Finale replay glitch which enables you to replay it without having to do the setups. This should be familiar to you if you have done or known The Pacific Standard replay Glitch Due to the fact that this glitch is similar to that glitch.

Enough said, now for the main part which is the glitch itself. I will split this guide into 3 Parts based on their necessity: The Interaction ( Because you can manipulate the overall difficulty to make it more like a "Field trip to Disneyland" ), The submarine and The Glitch.

*Part 1: The Interaction*

This part is mostly optional tho, depends on what is your liking whether you are Chuck Norris or Some gey man (Like myself).

+ This evolves your friend to drive the car and not actually going to the avenger, Why ( I hear you ask ) ? Because the game won't spawn a Folk tons of Helis going after you guys ash if it can't see anyone showing up on the checkpoint.

Here's how you do it:
+ Step 1: Go near the avenger ( about 0.2mi ) but don't go straight to it.
+ Step 2: Tell your friend to go to this place ( I call it the strip of the coast )( Picture below)
IMG_20180905_191226.jpg

+ Step 3 (Quite Unnecessary) : Tell your friend to get a boat, any boat ( just to save u time so you don't have to swim all the way back )
+ Step 4: Tell your friend to afk or do whatever he wants then come back to pick you up later but DO NOT GO TO THE AVENGER PLANE NO MATTER WHAT.

>>And that's the end of part 1<<

*Part 2:The Submarine*

In this part you may do the heist as usual, but try not to die here, Because you die, part 1 becomes useless.

Here's my preferred route of going though the sub:
+ Kill the wielding guy
+ Take the right tunnel and kill 4 dudes
+ Kill 3 dudes in the control room
+ Go downstairs, take the left and kill 2 dudes
+ Go downstairs one more time, take the right and kill 1 dude
+ Interrogate the target ( Scare the target )
+ Go back up, Kill 1 dude
+ Open your phone navigate to camera app while going to the control room.
And Watch the unnecessary long unskippable cutscene.

>>> And that's part2 <<<
NOW FOR THE CORE PART OF THE GLITCH

* Part 3: The Glitch*

There's not much things to say about this part apart from giving you the steps. But I also divide this part into 2 separate section for disconnecting and reconnecting for both laptop users and desktop users.

Here's the steps:

> Disconnecting section <

** First 3 steps remain the same for both users **
+ Step 1: I want you to pay attention to the bottom right corner of the screen because there will be some small black box saying transaction pending.
+ Step 2: Now, Land the avenger ( If you are the dude that do what you read then I would rather you fly the avenger back up and read the rest ).
+ Step 3: I want you to stop GTA or pc to communicate to the internet as soon as the transaction pending box disappears in the cutscene ( Which usually ends when both of you finally touch the ground ) .

»» For PC user with no wierd wifi stick or motherboard: Just unplug the internet cable. ««

»» For laptop users and dudes with wierd wifi motherboard or wifi stick ( for some reason ) :
Code:
  https://www.home-network-help.com/disable-network-adapter.html
Choose the adapter that your pc is currently using ( maybe aetheros wifi adapter or qualcomm wifi adapter ) ««

> Reconnecting Section <

* There are 2 possibilities that happens:
• First one is that, you are kicked back to singleplayer which all you need to do is connect back then log back into online, simple enough.

• Second one is more tricky and risky that you're taken to an online session which you are there ( and maybe can't access the SC overlay )

+ Then step 1: Open task manager.
+ Step 2: Force close GTAV.exe and GTAVLauncher.exe
+ Finally step 3: connect the cable when you are sure that those two are off task manager THEN start GTA.

>>End of part 3<<

How do I Know if I did it ???

> Everything is offline after you did it.
> Lester will call you back after you have reconnected to the session with the same finale message "The networks are down, and we have crippled their supplies... ".
> if you haven't reconnected anywhere sooner than I'd stated up there.

BONUS POINTS
• Depositing to Maze Bank is unnecessary on pc version.
• Messing around with the back and the cockpit (entering and exiting randomly) will usually result in a black screen which can be fixed by failing the mission (Kys, shoot lester's car or just crash the avenger) .
• Host DO get paid on PC both with the sub team and air team.
• You will get badsport if you ever spam it too much. And some case if you got caught off guard ( least likely.... 5% chance ).

Update 11th April, 2022: HOLY MOLY, 100k views, this is INSANE, and yea it still work btw!! Thanks guys! Also I sort of quit GTA for the moment, and I'm thinking returning, what glitches you guys think I should do next ? maybe a compilation of all glitches ?? :biggrin:

Update 6th sept 2022: I just got a dm from my friend confirming this no longer works due to rockstar putting an invisible wall over it on the owner side. Possible fix would be entering the creator mode as a host to prevent your hitbox from colliding with the wall, thus allowing the plane thru to reach the checkpoint. (Not tested, credit to XboxGrin on yt if it works)

That's all for the guide, I hope you have a great time making millions.

★ Special thanks to VR_Unlimited for posting the original post which this whole guide is based on. And of course YOU the reader for paying my guide a visit :biggrin:

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Very informative, but the reason that avoiding the Avenger trick works, is because the flight team doesn't get anywhere near the Avenger, thus never triggering the helicopter checkpoint, and the sub team doesn't need to wait if the Avenger team never get near the Avenger. Only when you get close, do you have to wait for the sub team to enter the sub

GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's working but we already have mod menus ,paid mod menus and modded lobbies .Plus random modders who make random people rich lol .

John 9

John 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Neat post.
I did this once but it took longer then just flying to the coast strip and taking a seashark and waiting over at sub team. There are heli but they don't attack even when we enter the avenger.
Host gets paid if play as both air or sub team.

F

fishappy0

Reaction score
Sin$
Neat post.
I did this once but it took longer then just flying to the coast strip and taking a seashark and waiting over at sub team. There are heli but they don't attack even when we enter the avenger.
Host gets paid if play as both air or sub team.
Thanks, I did this numerous time before but I didn't include it in here because there was some draft issue and the saves in facebook messenger was missing some parts (I typed all of this on my phone and I don't have words installed ) ik ik that this sounds dumb but i'll include it later on

Last edited:
F

fishappy0

Reaction score
Sin$
Very informative, but the reason that avoiding the Avenger trick works, is because the flight team doesn't get anywhere near the Avenger, thus never triggering the helicopter checkpoint, and the sub team doesn't need to wait if the Avenger team never get near the Avenger. Only when you get close, do you have to wait for the sub team to enter the sub

Yea thanks for explaining it in detail.

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method is the fastest and safest and I know it works on all consoles I thought it might be helpful Thanks this is the glitch i use to help my subs Enjoy!

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This method is the fastest and safest and I know it works on all consoles I thought it might be helpful Thanks this is the glitch i use to help my subs Enjoy!

That’s not the fastest way.
If your going for a fast time I do it this way.
If you have 3 players put 2 on the submarine team 1 in the avenger.
Everybody drives to the avenger/strongberg while somebody phones Pegasus for a seashark, this will make the 4 seasharks spawn at the tip of the beach.
Avenger team flies to the beach and gets a seashark then waits near the players icon in the sea. If it’s a 3 player team jump into the water and phone merryweather. When your boat pick up arrives press square to get in then shoot above the steering wheel so the man jumps out then triangles to get into the drivers seat and wait for your team.
The submarine team gets into the strongberg then goes to the submarine. If your playing with 3 players kill the 4 first guys then one person waits in the control room while the other person goes to interrogate the guy in the cell.
The person in the control room takes a photo when he can then the person downstairs will spawn back in the control room. When the cutscene ends and you spawn in the sea get into the dinghy/seashark, go to the avenger and fly it to LSIA. If you know what your doing you can easily get 5 an hour maybe 6 if your lucky.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s not the fastest way.
If your going for a fast time I do it this way.
If you have 3 players put 2 on the submarine team 1 in the avenger.
Everybody drives to the avenger/strongberg while somebody phones Pegasus for a seashark, this will make the 4 seasharks spawn at the tip of the beach.
Avenger team flies to the beach and gets a seashark then waits near the players icon in the sea. If it’s a 3 player team jump into the water and phone merryweather. When your boat pick up arrives press square to get in then shoot above the steering wheel so the man jumps out then triangles to get into the drivers seat and wait for your team.
The submarine team gets into the strongberg then goes to the submarine. If your playing with 3 players kill the 4 first guys then one person waits in the control room while the other person goes to interrogate the guy in the cell.
The person in the control room takes a photo when he can then the person downstairs will spawn back in the control room. When the cutscene ends and you spawn in the sea get into the dinghy/seashark, go to the avenger and fly it to LSIA. If you know what your doing you can easily get 5 an hour maybe 6 if your lucky.
yes, that is the fastest way, but NOT the best method for back to back 2 person with BEST PAY :wink:

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, that is the fastest way, but NOT the best method for back to back 2 person with BEST PAY :wink:
If your running b2b it’s definitely better because you save time. You get the same pay out either way unless you die, get more then 5% damage on the avenger or do it in over 15 mins.
Doing it that way gets you elite every time unless you mess up and if you do mess up it’s only 50k anyway.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If your running b2b it’s definitely better because you save time. You get the same pay out either way unless you die, get more then 5% damage on the avenger or do it in over 15 mins.
Doing it that way gets you elite every time unless you mess up and if you do mess up it’s only 50k anyway.
correct, however, i can easily run it while controlling both players and still get between 11m30s - 12m average time without even trying, using the "avoid avenger" method. much safer, and almost guarantees NO DEATHS. the only person who needs to worry about dying is the SUB team :wink:

D

darthvalda

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys!

First of all thanks to VR_Unlimited & fishappy0 for the very detailed guides to this mission and the glitch.

I'm playing on PC and yesterday I made Act 2 for the first time. It all worked quite well so far.
The only thing that disturbs me is the fact that I (as the host) didn't get any of the cut.
As far as I understood all the guides, in the PC version even the host always gets his cut.
To be safe I transfered money from and to my maze bank account during to ongoing mission as described for the other versions.
Unfortunately without any positive outcome.

Any idea on what went wrong?

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys!

First of all thanks to VR_Unlimited & fishappy0 for the very detailed guides to this mission and the glitch.

I'm playing on PC and yesterday I made Act 2 for the first time. It all worked quite well so far.
The only thing that disturbs me is the fact that I (as the host) didn't get any of the cut.
As far as I understood all the guides, in the PC version even the host always gets his cut.
To be safe I transfered money from and to my maze bank account during to ongoing mission as described for the other versions.
Unfortunately without any positive outcome.

Any idea on what went wrong?
Some have reported that cuts need to be smaller if you run b2b too quickly. Or wait a bit, and it works again. It's something to do with the transaction pending msg

D

darthvalda

Reaction score
Sin$
Some have reported that cuts need to be smaller if you run b2b too quickly. Or wait a bit, and it works again. It's something to do with the transaction pending msg

Well, my cut was the minimum 15% and it was the very first time I did the mission at all.
But maybe I'll check that regarding the transaction pending message next time.

F

fishappy0

Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps you need to wait a little bit longer at the transaction pending message since its how gta works.

GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this on console alot and it's easy af .currently trying to do on pc but I fkn messed up my aircraft controls. All the key bindings are messed up.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this on console alot and it's easy af .currently trying to do on pc but I fkn messed up my aircraft controls. All the key bindings are messed up.
Use a console controller lol.
Much ezier
If you have steam, they support a lot of controllers

Perhaps you need to wait a little bit longer at the transaction pending message since its how gta works.
Agree, maybe he didn't wait long enough and was rushing the process

Also, there might be some good reading and tips in the other thread with all consoles. I know they discussed the ratios and timing for PC in detail

Last edited:
L

LiverPunisher

Reaction score
Sin$
Just did it, very easy and still working. For those not getting the money as host make sure you don't disconnect until just after the transaction pending prompt disappears.

Top Bottom
Login
Register