What's new

Achievements Status Reset

X

xQwerty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't get reset in the ban wave (sucks for everyone who did)...

This is what happened, yesterday I brought my Xbox to my friend's house to play GoW. When I got my first kill it said "Seriously 2.0 1/100,000" I thought okay whatever it probably because I'm offline, also I had already beaten all 50 waves of horde and it would only let me start on wave 1.

So today I got on got and played a couple of games and got Seriously 2.0 800/100,000. Than I went and checked my war journal and all of my achievement's status(es?) were reset except for what I had gotten at my friend's house. I still have all of my achievements just the status(es?) were reset, I'm pissed because at my friend's house we beat 4 acts on insane, I had 5,000+ kills and 600+ rounds of multiplayer.

I took out my hard drive reset my cache both ways, and still it's not showing up. I think the status(is statuses a word? statusi?) are stored in your profile, so it should still be there...

Any ideas? Please.

B

Bobbypin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm...that is odd. I don't have a definite answer/explanation but a similar thing happened to me regarding my Seriously status.

When you started campaign with him did you happen to use the same save slot which you used to previously beat the game? I had been boosting for Seriously and I had about 7,000 kills in this particular session when I started co-op campaign with a friend over XBL. I was the host so I chose the same save slot I had used to beat the game before [and what I was using for Seriously]. It asked me if I wanted to overwrite because it was set to Act 5 Chapter 5 and we were going back to the very beginning, so I agreed, and then I lost those 7,000 kills I earned earlier.

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow that's just ridiculous. I tell ya, pissed would not be the word if this happened to me. :confused:cared:

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
happened to me also, as far as i know there's no way to change it back, you might as well just live with it.

X

xQwerty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried recovering my gt but it didn't work.

I was going to do the achievements legit but now I'm going to do large amounts of boosting.:thumbup:

S

S A J

Reaction score
Sin$
Dunno Guyz...

ii Have All The Achievements

Plus ii Got Em Legit

Without Cheatiin..

But iiF Any1 Wantz Em Let Me No...

Message Me...

:thumbup:

d12183

d12183

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me twice. The first time I dunno what happened. The second time I was even farther, I was halfway to 2.0 and i had about 1100 party like its 1999. For me I believe it happened when I left a MP game 3 or 4 times in a row by signing out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register