What's new

Solved Achievements not unlocking at 100%?

• Thread starter eFrauny
  • Start date
  • Views 5,392
Status
Not open for further replies.
eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What up guys.. so i completed the requirements for an achievement ( Annie's Wardrobe in Dead rising 3) on July 7th ... it is now July 29th and the achievement is still locked... the achievement shows (100%) complete... i tweet at xbox support every couple days and telling them to help me and they just keep putting me off with the "we understand your frustration, we will let you know when we have further info on the matter" and i know they aren't working on it... they'll just keep putting me off until i give up and stop tweeting them... well i hate to tell them thats not going to happen. It's the last achievement i need and its pissing me off. Anyone else have this issue?

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
What up guys.. so i completed the requirements for an achievement ( Annie's Wardrobe in Dead rising 3) on July 7th ... it is now July 29th and the achievement is still locked... the achievement shows (100%) complete... i tweet at xbox support every couple days and telling them to help me and they just keep putting me off with the "we understand your frustration, we will let you know when we have further info on the matter" and i know they aren't working on it... they'll just keep putting me off until i give up and stop tweeting them... well i hate to tell them thats not going to happen. It's the last achievement i need and its pissing me off. Anyone else have this issue?
I've read about this issue online. Some of the victims say that the achievement will randomly pop-up after a few days/weeks after completing the task for the achievement. You could either A) Wait for it to pop-up, B) Wait for a fix, or C) Do it again and see what happens. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. Good luck!

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've read about this issue online. Some of the victims say that the achievement will randomly pop-up after a few days/weeks after completing the task for the achievement. You could either A) Wait for it to pop-up, B) Wait for a fix, or C) Do it again and see what happens. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. Good luck!
I did it again already... no luck : / its been almost a month.

E fooly

E fooly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i've had the same problem with one of the Dr3 achievements not unlocking, but it unlocked a few weeks later

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got the same problem. Halo: Spartan Assault. Complete Operation C - Switched Off. Shows 100% in my achievements but it won't unlock. Did C again and nothing. Phoned Xbox Support and all they made me do was delete my account of my Xbox then re add it and see if the achievement shows up, but it didn't. Still waiting for it!

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a known bug. There's nothing that can be done unfortunately on our side.
Will they eventually just pop though? It's really annoying! Xbox Support said they can't do anything with achievements... Surely that's not true?

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Will they eventually just pop though? It's really annoying! Xbox Support said they can't do anything with achievements... Surely that's not true?
I had some achievements stuck at 100% on Child of Light and I just kept playing an eventually they popped. Same thing with Garden Warfare last night actually.

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ha! so xbox has no control over their own program...? makes sense : P figures microsoft would spend all this time creating a more efficient achievements app, but not actually fix the achievement glitches... bold move cotton lets see how it pays off for them.

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ha! so xbox has no control over their own program...? makes sense : P figures microsoft would spend all this time creating a more efficient achievements app, but not actually fix the achievement glitches... bold move cotton lets see how it pays off for them.
There is more important stuff to fix then achievements right now. I'm sure it will happen my Christmas at the latest. Most of the time its the games fault, not microsofts fault.

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is more important stuff to fix then achievements right now. I'm sure it will happen my Christmas at the latest. Most of the time its the games fault, not microsofts fault.
not true because Abbie Heppe or whatever from Respawn said that they were waiting on microsoft to fix one of there DLC achievement issues.. so some cases its microsoft.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
10e3bd8bd98b8a80241d55bef63b8e93.png

https://twitter.com/thevowel/status/494977211368108034

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i know, i read that also but obviously it didn't work because i had achievements just glitch about 10 minutes ago. 3 titan fall achievements stuck at 100%... this is UNREAL. How did they go from making an amazing 360 console to a steaming pile of trash like the xbox one?
Wait a couple days. I'm sure they'll unlock.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
eFrauny eFrauny I just got an achievement that didn't unlock on PvZ. Now I know how you feel. Did they ever unlock for you?

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
eFrauny eFrauny I just got an achievement that didn't unlock on PvZ. Now I know how you feel. Did they ever unlock for you?
Actually, they did! i had 4 achievements unlock (never popped) two days ago. 3 from titan fall and 1 from dead rising 3. Ive been waiting for those for over a month now..

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, they did! i had 4 achievements unlock (never popped) two days ago. 3 from titan fall and 1 from dead rising 3. Ive been waiting for those for over a month now..
I guess patience is key. Well I hope it unlocks for me soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register