Solved achievements not posting to xbox.com!

Unstock240

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this is really frustrating. I unlocked like 5 achievements on halo and fight night. They are not posting to xbox live or bungie at all. Now the odd thing I tried profile modder and they pop right up to live? I recovered my profile not thinking and it wiped all I earned yesterday.

Now today I just got another vidmaster and the spartan officer with the same problems. They will not post, nor can any of my friends see them. What can I do to fix this? I really don't want to mod my legit achievements I earned. recovering wont help I dont think, since it's not updated to live. Any help would be greatly appreciated this is so lame.

Note: clearing cache didn't help either

Frylock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a similar problem using the Profile Modding program. It seems if you have to sign in and out a couple of times after adding achievements allowing everything to sync up right to xbox.com before you can earn achievements legit.

Luckily for me I was just one achievement I had to re-earn. You can recover your account to re-earn the achievement.

Unstock240

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried deleting anything extra and signing in/out and turning it off. The thing is I never modded any when it first happened. the modder worked perfect as a test. Now I earn more legit ones but still not updating. I don't think its some sort of ban though, since everything else works fine.

I did recover and i tried an easy one to earn but still nothing. All my friends are having perfect luck updating. I changed my gamerpic, and that worked just fine??
Maybe I'll mod the achievements I'm not getting then update to xbl once again. then I will format my hd, and recover my profile or something.

I think what you were trying to say was mod the ones, update to live, then delete and recover your profile fresh?

FIXED IT I believe anyway! Here is what I did. recovered fresh profile, modded the 2 achievements that it didn't register. Then made sure it updated, then deleted my profile and recovered it fresh. I played ddr and finally earned an achievement. So basically once you mod something then update, you need to recover it to earn legit again.

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
Not everything shows right away. Have patience.

Its just achievements...

nicknewt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you profile edit an achievement you have to recover it before you unlock another one legit or it wont show up. I had this problem on batman.

Unstock240

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^Yep what I did exactly. I knew there was a reason they wasn't updating for over a day.

Top Bottom