• Thread starter T3i Rebel
  • Start date
  • Views 460
T

T3i Rebel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
About 4 days or so ago I completed Dawn on Halo 4 to unlock the Cortana avatar for your "player card".
The thing is, I completed it on Legendary (since its a piece of cake to complete) and it didn't pop up. So I thought to myself, "maybe I have to complete it on co-op". Completed it on co-op and got those achievements for completing co-op campaign on all three difficulties but I still haven't had the achievement for completing the mission itself unlock. That's what I assume is preventing the avatar from unlocking.

When I look at my locked achievements and hover over the halo 4 mission, it says "Done, unlocking..." but its been that way since completion.

I guess I just have to wait for it to unlock itself whenever it feels like cooperating?

T

T3i Rebel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AFAIK it's due to Microsoft servers. I've got a few like that.
I would think so, but I been getting achievements since then no problem. But, I'll hold out and just wait for it to finally pop when ever it decides to do so.

Thanks for your response.

Upvote 0
Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got another achievement doing the same exact thing - the one for playing CE on the 15th of any month. This glitch seems to happen randomly, as my friend who I was playing with unlocked it just fine.

Only thing it seems like you can do is wait it out.

:/

Upvote 0
T

T3i Rebel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got another achievement doing the same exact thing - the one for playing CE on the 15th of any month. This glitch seems to happen randomly, as my friend who I was playing with unlocked it just fine.

Only thing it seems like you can do is wait it out.

:/
Yeah, I got that one yesterday. Forgot it was an achievement and then came across it going through my unlocked achievements haha.
My friend unlocked the Dawn achievement when we did co-op. but, its whatever. I'll get over it :tongue:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register