• Start date
  • Views 1,151
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silent5oldier

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i finally got a working profile editor and yes it works with NXE. I can mod all the achievements for the games that you have played. Note i cant add games, so the more games on your profile the higher your gamerscore. I can do this for 1600 Microsoft points or $5 Paypal. You Can Contact me at [email protected] or on XBL Gamertag: SiLent 5oIdier.

PE2-7.png

S

Silent5oldier

Reaction score
Sin$
Does it work with NXE and Give All Achievements?

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you are hunting in the wrong place for customers here. People will either buy the new PE themselves which will enable us to edit all future achievements as well, or they will wait for a cracked version.

S

Silent5oldier

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes your right + im not selling this program i would post it here so everyone could download but it needs a activation code.

S

Sparkyzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Silent5oldier said:
Yes your right + im not selling this program i would post it here so everyone could download but it needs a activation code.

If you posted the program here you could use the same code that you used, its kinda like photoshop that access code can work on different computers.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparkyzane said:
If you posted the program here you could use the same code that you used, its kinda like photoshop that access code can work on different computers.
Seriously? If you did this Silent, you would be a VERY popular member. :cool:

pooked

pooked

Reaction score
Sin$
i beleive his code will not work with use because it is same as supermodders tool it creates the code based on your pc's id. all pc's have a different id hence he will generate u a different id per pc, but then i could be wrong i dont know how his doing it to begin with.

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why doesnt he just do it for free and be nice? Bahah I tried doing the hack the day before the update and it didnt work for me.

_AcE

_AcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HeLLoiMBen said:
Why doesnt he just do it for free and be nice? Bahah I tried doing the hack the day before the update and it didnt work for me.
exactly and before the update most nice people would do it for free.

I

IxLuN4R MoDsxI

Reaction score
Sin$
To anyone who wants to take pictures on ur computer.
dont use a camera! press Prt Scrn lol so much easier and isnt blury :biggrin:

X

XpliziTs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should post it Silent. Just think a majority of people on this site can mod. AND Leons tool works with NXE. These people have contributed to you. Now why dont you do the same.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/267841567/Xbox_360_Profile_Tool.exe.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register