• Thread starter CheesyPoofman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,155
C

CheesyPoofman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe I'm just a moron but for some reason i cant get the Multiplayer: Heavy Fire Support achievement. seems simple just fire 1000 bullets in a round. I've done this 4 times today and twice yesterday still no achievement. anyone have any idea?

meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
have you checked if it's for any specific difficulty? Like if it's only for Hard, and if you're playing on easy.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
1oCLiGJhbC9HFQQaXFJRF0Y3L2FjaC8wLzMAAAAA5+fn+dqlxw==.jpg
Multiplayer: Heavy Fire Support-15
g-icon.gif

Fire 1000 bullets in a round (awarded at end of round)

Choose Either a Rifleman or Special Ops. Now use any Automatic weapon, and fire as much as you can in a single game. If you run out of ammo, run to an ammo box to pick up extra magazines. This should come naturally to you, but if you are having troubles follow this method.

Choose an Automatic weapon. Find an ammo box. Keep shooting your gun until you run out of ammo. Pick up more ammo from the ammo box and keep shooting!

Taken from X360A.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
seems so simple but i still have yet to get it. i just sat next to an ammo box and shot 1000 bullets without dying. then ran around playing as usual. still no achievement. =/
Well, my cousin did exactly as it says from the guide and it worked. :mellow:

It certainly is not glitched. Maybe you are doing something wrong? I know, seems so simple, but it could be so small, that you don't even realise...

S

Slimjim0617

Reaction score
Sin$
This one was rather easy to get. Just keep firing until the end of the round. You might be miscalculating and stopping short.

C

CheesyPoofman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This one was rather easy to get. Just keep firing until the end of the round. You might be miscalculating and stopping short.

once again another failed attempt. just played 2 straight games of objective raid and pissed everyone off since i just sat next to an ammo box firing. i must have shot 2000 bullets per round and still no achievement. any ideas what to try?

B

baller123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it in my first try...just start a sector control or combat battle, and pick the assault class. Choose the M60; if you have the extra ammo thing use that. Just fire bullets into a wall the whole game; when you run out of ammo, go let someone kill you.

thatoneguywayne

thatoneguywayne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it in my first try...just start a sector control or combat battle, and pick the assault class. Choose the M60; if you have the extra ammo thing use that. Just fire bullets into a wall the whole game; when you run out of ammo, go let someone kill you.

That works. Spraying with an LMG. Works like a charm bro.

Top Bottom
Login
Register