Achievement problems SPOILER ALERT!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Scare Croe, Nov 11, 2008 with 6 replies and 442 views.

1. Scare Croe

Scare Croe Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Click the spoiler warning to see my problem.

so I rented GOW 2 last night and I ran through it all the way till act 5, where you ride the Reavers and take out that one guy and his big *** flying creature. I had 700 kils (the status bar popped up a little before that level started) like 20 Collectibles (again the Status bar thing popped up), 14/15 weapons used, and so on. Well after that level I decided to go to bed. so I turned the box off, and went to sleep. Today when I loaded up my checkpoint I was at the right level but all my progress towards the achievements started all over again. 0 kills, 0 collectables, 0/0 guns used to kill the enemy. Whats the deal? does this happen to anyone else? is there anyway to save the progress? or do they expect you to get 100,000 kills in one sitting?

2. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You probably shut your box off without it saving... if you quit out it should save the progress.

3. OP
    Scare Croe

Ratings:
    it saved my game progress tho, and i exited to the main menu before it was turned off

4. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

Ratings:
    must just be a random glitch then

5. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Ouch sorry man haven't heard anything about that..

6. Dot

Dot Premium Premium

Ratings:
    :x3: Not good. :thumbdown:

Sorry man, Hey if you want any help getting those achievements back you should add me: iDotya

Once again, sorry big time.

7. OP
    Scare Croe

Ratings:
    ill definately add you after the 19th ( have the new dash so i cant get on live till the 19th). the request will come from Scare Croe and Ill put a little note in the request to let you know who I am.