• Thread starter hamster0406
  • Start date
  • Views 2,576
H

hamster0406

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone,

Is there a software or way we can mod achievements on windows 10 games downloaded from Microsoft store?

Operating System
  1. Windows
Andy

Andy

✔️
Donator Gifter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think so! even if u took it on 360 and modded it u get banned not worth it be legit

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think so! even if u took it on 360 and modded it u get banned not worth it be legit

why would you think that? if you were to mod it the same way that's been available for 10 years now you should be fine.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its possible to do so but risky always modding acachievements. U can even mod xbox one achievements its all threw the same program thats been around for years. Just load up the game u wish u get the achievements on signed into the account u wanna mod it for. Then simply put that profile on a usb and mod the achievements via the program..

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Its possible to do so but risky always modding acachievements. U can even mod xbox one achievements its all threw the same program thats been around for years. Just load up the game u wish u get the achievements on signed into the account u wanna mod it for. Then simply put that profile on a usb and mod the achievements via the program..
You can't mod Xbox One achievements. :confused:

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't mod Xbox One achievements. :confused:
That's what I was thinking too. But as to the topic in my own opinion it isn't worth it anymore to mod them unless it is for an item [Ex Halo Reach waypoint armors]. You would most likely get your gamerscore reset and be marked as a "cheater" for the world to see.

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I was thinking too. But as to the topic in my own opinion it isn't worth it anymore to mod them unless it is for an item [Ex Halo Reach waypoint armors]. You would most likely get your gamerscore reset and be marked as a "cheater" for the world to see.
Yeah, agreed. It really isn't worth the risk. I have 8.7k GS on my account and it's a 14 year tenure. :whistle:

Top Bottom
Login
Register