Achievement keeps duplicating other achs. Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by fak99, Jul 21, 2009 with 6 replies and 328 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fak99

fak99 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ive been playing fallout 3 and looking for the bobble heads to get the last achievement and I just realized I missed one that I cant go back and get, so I hacked it. Now heres my problem, when I check everything offline I notice the achievement moves down and duplicates the last 4 achievements I unlocked. Can anyone help?

Example:

My achievements Before I hack:

Take it Back!
    One-Man Scouting Party
    Data Miner
    Doesn't Play Well with Others

My achievements After I hack:

Take it Back!
    One-Man Scouting Party
    Data Miner
    Vault-Tec C.E.O. (Should be on top but instead moves down and duplicates)
    Take it Back!
    One-Man Scouting Party
    Data Miner

2. PopEye

PopEye Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol woah. thats not suppose to happen. What hack are you using?

My suggestions are....
    1-recover your gamertag....
    2-recover you gamertag and start new game and get the missing achievements...
    3-recover your gamertag and use a diffrent profile tool or... hack. Personally I use Xbox 360 Profile Editor.

The reason I say recover your gamertag is because it is going to reset the achievements so you wont have it...Duplicating. hehe.:smile:

3. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    take your profile off your HDD and message me the link to it (upload to rapidshare), i will unlock them for you and send it back to you :smile::smile:

and you can ask ppl here im an active an trusted member :smile:

make sure you private message me it though, dont post it publicly

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    fak99

fak99 Newbie

Ratings:
    I use the Xbox profile editor too. Its worked like a charm till now and it only messes up with this certain achievement. Ive tried recovering my account and that didn't work.

5. PopEye

PopEye Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LMFAOO... yo C33jay... your signiture... i thought there was a real ****aroach on my screen. lol damm.:biggrin:

6. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if you want me to sort the achievements you need to send me your profile m8... i've just done popeye's for him, just waitin for him to come online :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  7. titanbaseball13

titanbaseball13 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the same thing happened to me except it was prince of persia. i beat the game but i didnt get the be gentle with her or the speed demon achievements so i used the profile tool to unlock them. i boot up my xbox and i see that like 4 of the achievements are listed on there 2 or 3 times. any ideas why this is happening? i used the same tool and methods that ive used before and this has never happened to me before now.