Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I am wondering if there are any people who actually earn the achievements legit. Literally, since my vacation break, all I have been doing is replaying every COD game campaign and other games. I have been doing this since I have gotten my new main account and to possibly gain followers who are just like me. I know, it is gamerscore merely a number but to me its the challenge. Anyone else? I might be considering a podcast and video of the games I am playing.

I need people who have all the DLC for Gears of War 3 . Campaign, Horde and of course getting achievements.

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't know if you are an achievement whore or not since you refuse to add me on your new account

OT: I dislike achievements, they make it seem like I didn't truly complete the game if I don't have all of them which bugs me.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to be a legit achievement junkie until my main account (Running 70k strong) got banned for that microsoft theft crap awhile back. Ever since then I don't try much for achievements.

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i do enjoy getting them but theres not many games i have where ive completed EVERY one......im laid off right now so i might go back try to actually complete them

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I don't really care for completing games or whatever but I do actually go out for achievements sometimes. I've only 100% one game in my life and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to be a G-score whore, until I found out how easy modding it was and then I figured its not worth it if other people could mod it in like 2 minutes.
got a good point there....kinda takes the competitiveness out of it

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I am wondering if there are any people who actually earn the achievements legit. Literally, since my vacation break, all I have been doing is replaying every COD game campaign and other games. I have been doing this since I have gotten my new main account and to possibly gain followers who are just like me. I know, it is gamerscore merely a number but to me its the challenge. Anyone else? I might be considering a podcast and video of the games I am playing.

I need people who have all the DLC for Gears of War 3 . Campaign, Horde and of course getting achievements.
I am an achievement junkie I was thinking of making a team of achievement junkies on my friends list for others to join and to gve tips or hints on how to gain or easy ways to get the achievement. If interested make sure to look out for my thread later on tonight.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to be a legit achievement junkie until my main account (Running 70k strong) got banned for that microsoft theft crap awhile back. Ever since then I don't try much for achievements.
What a shame.

i do enjoy getting them but theres not many games i have where ive completed EVERY one......im laid off right now so i might go back try to actually complete them

You should, I am on break and all I have been doing is trying to get cheevos.

Yeah I don't really care for completing games or whatever but I do actually go out for achievements sometimes. I've only 100% one game in my life and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Yea, I have about like 3 games complete and it does take time for completion of a game.I try to complete it but if the achievements are to hard, I drop it. I usually get every achievement unless I do not have the DLC.

PairOfSocks

I used to be a G-score whore, until I found out how easy modding it was and then I figured its not worth it if other people could mod it in like 2 minutes.

Ya, I used to mod gamerscore about like 3 years ago lmao. They are now screwing people over just for gamerscore mods which is pretty absurd. Modding gamerscore will not end pleasantly. My other account has not gotten reset or banned for gs modding so it got lucky.

edit your post, he doesn't want people to know his gamertag...

I really do not care for it, I just keep to myself and wont add anyone. I just got back and was reminded to check my thread.

I get all my achievements legit, I'm at 60K now.

Holy crap, that is pretty high.

I am an achievement junkie I was thinking of making a team of achievement junkies on my friends list for others to join and to gve tips or hints on how to gain or easy ways to get the achievement. If interested make sure to look out for my thread later on tonight.

Alright, if anything, please tag me in the post.

I seriously was at 38k now I am almost at 42k.

A

Annihilate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy crap, that is pretty high.

I seriously was at 38k now I am almost at 42k.

Nice man, I've had my Xbox for 4 years now.
I had a huge jump last year during summer, probably around 20K gamerscore just because I was injured and couldn't play baseball and my friend was at my house, so I went achievement hunting pretty hard.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Blaze Blaze you still play on your acc right? The one I added? If so I won't mind getting back into Achievement hunting.

Top Bottom
Login
Register