Achievement help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by Mast3rrModder, Jun 25, 2009 with 12 replies and 770 views.

1. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I put this in the game rips and saves section because it has to do with gamesaving.

Anyways, here's what i need help with: I recently got the cable from M$ to start modding. Okay, so I've started to gamesave achievements. The only problem I'm having is that when Live was down last week I stupidly gamesaves SEGA Superstars Tennis. The problem is that I unlocked some achievements such as: play one game on xbox live, but my achievement doesn't have a timestamp. I've also done the rank 100 glitch. I was wondering, is there any way with a hex editor (which I have) to either change values so you don't have a certain achievement and/or put a timestamp on achievements you've already earned. If someone can tell me a solution or if i'm able to put on timestamps/delete achievements, I would be very grateful.

Sincerely, Dooble.

2. OP
    Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can someone please answer this for me? I just wanna put timestamps on achievements I've already unlocked. Is it possible?

3. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Timestamp? You mean like when it says "Unlocked 6/12/2009"?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Strongside

Strongside Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah its possible and you can do this ive seen tut. on this in this forums but to lazy to look :tongue:

5. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes it is possible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKo2fcM0r7Y&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Xbox 360 Mods - Profile Editor[/ame]

I think you can add a date with this tool.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. Ghetto Cow

Ghetto Cow Newbie

Ratings:

8. OP
    Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, you can put timestamps on achievements you've already earned. Thanks again guys.

9. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    I'm glad it worked for you :smile:

10. OP
    Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The only problem I'm having is when I open the program my gamerscore isn't the right amount, so if I change the stuff and save it my gamerscore is wrong.

11. sickest

sickest Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so is this a no go then? since its all fuxord? i want to add timestamps to already unlocked acheives...

12. Holo

Holo I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am Retired

Ratings:

Its possible. Just open your profile in the profile tool and find the game and double click it and view the achievement list and click the achievement you want timestamped and and at the bottom right u can pick the date but dont pick a stupid date and just save it and save package and injec the profile back on your hdd

13. sickest

sickest Enthusiast

Ratings:
    when i recover gamertag it resets to unlocked offline.

EDIT... nm, i figured out to timestamp before the live connection. since once it updates online, then its like that no matter what.