Achievement hacking help!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Kira, Jul 2, 2009 with 11 replies and 588 views.

1. Kira

Kira Member

Ratings:
    Okay, so here's the thing. My friend modded his achievements and he wants me to fix them for him by HEX. I was wondering if there was a way to actually get rid of achievements?:?

UPDATE: Okay, I have been told how to fix them. Now...after I lock the achievements again, resign, and transfer...it still shows the achievements as unlocked on Xbox LIVE. He connected to LIVE with modded achievements, and is there any possible way to lock them now? I was able to successfully lock 2 achievements on Gears of War 2 that were unlocked via modding, but Halo 3 just won't lock. Any help?

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
  3. S1R34L

S1R34L Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can with Supermodders tool...which means you can with hex as well. But I don't know how...

4. JIME01

JIME01 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, actually you can.
    It's easy, Ill post a Tutorial later.

5. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No, you'll post a tutorial NOW so I can get rid of my rank 100.

Please?

6. gurvirj95

gurvirj95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Open your profile in a hex editor and press CTRL+F and find the achievement name. And before the first letter, count 12 periods before it, and if you have the achievement it should be a hex of 12 and if you don't it should be a hex of 00. Just change the 12 to 00 if you don't want the achievement anymore, change 00 to 12 if you want an achievement.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Kira

Kira Member

Ratings:
    DUDE! Thank you SO much! I can finally fix his achievements! He's been hounding me and hounding me! THANKS GIVEN!:thumbup:

8. DJ Whore

DJ Whore Newbie

Ratings:
    You forgot it will still be added to total GS from the game, and total GS overall. You can't remove achievements if you've signed into Xbox Live with them. On your screen it won't be there, view your profile from another Gamertag, it will still be there.

9. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Can't you just do the SPG with a account that is not rank 100?

10. OP
    Kira

Kira Member

Ratings:
  11. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm talking about get rid of the achievement because their flagging people who have the rank 100 achievement.

12. gurvirj95

gurvirj95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your welcome! I just got my first thanks >: D