Achievement boosting

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by GlLLA, Feb 17, 2009 with 19 replies and 448 views.

1. GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is anyone down to do this in the evening today? I need my achievements on the DLC maps. I have two controllers and I need to do a few achievements on two accounts. If we can get a party of upto 10 ppl this should be pretty quick - that's what she said.

Seriously, hit me up. I'll be on today from 5:00pm EST until about 8 or 9pm.

iigillaii

2. AFC Lee

AFC Lee Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I need the two flag DLC achievements (melee with a flag and kill 2 x flag carriers), and would be happy to help others get other achievements.

I'm in the UK (GMT), so I assume 5pm EST is 10pm GMT - sounds pretty much perfect to me mate. I've sent an FR to your iigillaii account with reference to your buddy rga r3load anyway. Hopefully catch you later for some achievements, and some chat about r3load's *cough* services *cough* :cool:

3. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    add me i just need ball beat downs.

4. OP
    GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:

sounds good mate. i got some friends from across the pond who you'll get along with lol

*sigh*... again, i'm on your account dude. thing is i'm not sure whether i should be pissed at you or not. let me clarify... you sent me an invite yesterday, i came to your party and you said it was an accident. i said cool and was about to leave and then (correct me if i'm wrong) i thought i heard you say "yea, you're an accident ****"...

wanna clarify?

5. BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    :smile: lol i was juts playing around i accidentally hit x on your name when someone singed out and made my list shorter i was trying to talk to my neighbor but you got the invite instead.

6. OP
    GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the oddball beatdowns should be a sinch to get. i'll be on around 5, hopefully we can get some other players willing to do this. i want to try and keep it to a minimum number of guest accounts though so we don't get the banhammer.

7. AsGrass

AsGrass ★★★★★

Ratings:
    i wont to do this . give me your gamertags and ill add u

8. xJaypex

xJaypex Newbie

Ratings:
    just got new account, had all achievemtns but i want them on this one too

GT is
    xCanelax

i need all i can get thx

9. OP
    GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i'll add everyone when i get home.

EDIT: I added via xbox.com. Will be on around 5pm est.

iigillaii & iigillahouseii

I didn't get any FR from you, and when I try to add the GT you have on your profile it says that the GT does not exist on XBL.

try again

iigillaii

two i's then gilla then two i's

10. AsGrass

AsGrass ★★★★★

Ratings:
    k added both account , when are you coming online?

11. OP
    GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    around 5pm. ill be on for a while, no gym today, twisted my ankle playing ball :frown:

if u saw me online it's cos i sign on from xbox.com to check pm's and it appears that i've signed on to anyone playing xbl.

12. AsGrass

AsGrass ★★★★★

Ratings:
    im from the UK so what time will it be for me?

13. OP
    GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it will be 10pm for you my good sir. add 5 hours to EST to get your local time.

14. AFC Lee

AFC Lee Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry dude, my mistake. When I signed up for se7ensins ages ago, I had a different gamertag.

My current main gamertag is: TG V1P3R (which you've accepted an FR from by the looks of xbox.com)

And I've updated my Profile on here to reflect this :thumbup:

15. OP
    GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds good.

no one was online at 5. anyways, it's 7:47pm eastern time... i'll pop on around 8:15 if anyone wants to do achievement boosting. i might appear offline since i don't want to play MM. just send me a quick text, and i'll reply! if not, another time then.

16. idrissa13

idrissa13 Newbie

Ratings:
    If you want I"ok be available all day today gamertag idrissa13

17. BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    well i will be on l4d but just send me a invite when your doing this and i'll join.

18. pepsiflame

pepsiflame Enthusiast

Ratings:
    only one I need is the damn lightswitch achieve.

19. OP
    GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    will have to see how many exp u have in each playlists.

added u. i'll be on later today.

20. Addnan

Addnan Newbie

Ratings:
    I'll do this with you if you like.