What's new

Solved aces

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
has anybody found a reliable source for acev3's recently?. literally all i can find are these junk unreliable "new" ones. i'm looking for the real ones with write protection warning file on them when you change the timing file?

These chips waste so much of my time. ive had really good luck with xruns from china but still need aces for dual nands.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
has anybody found a reliable source for acev3's recently?. literally all i can find are these junk unreliable "new" ones. i'm looking for the real ones with write protection warning file on them when you change the timing file?

These chips waste so much of my time. ive had really good luck with xruns from china but still need aces for dual nands.
Don't think anyone is still making legit Aces. Though, I haven't had any problems with the new ones and the V1 S-RGH files. If you want dual nand, why not use a switch instead of the sync button? That way you can use any chip, with any timing file you want.

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if you've just gotten lucky or I've just had some bad luck . Some of the Ace's leds are dim to the point that u can barely see them glitch . Others flat out won't boot .

T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
Hi mate I recently purchased 10 from this ebayer from the states (us) and they all work fine I can definitely vouch for him!
If you copy this number onto eBay search it will take you directly to the chip !
Hope that helps !
EBay item number 321707287790

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Not sure if you've just gotten lucky or I've just had some bad luck . Some of the Ace's leds are dim to the point that u can barely see them glitch . Others flat out won't boot .
Are You Willing To Pay $3.33 For Them?

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah 
How many avail?

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm Waiting On My Supplier To Send Me A eBay Link For 5x X360ace V3 So You Can Try Them This X360ace V3 Never Fail Me.

There Ship From USA But He Is In China And Only Responds To Me In The Middle Of The Night.

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
When you buy off ebay, just ask the seller for the "old v3's"

Top Bottom