• Thread starter SiimPlisticModz
  • Start date
  • Views 3,532
S

SiimPlisticModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope I'm in the correct place but I have being doing rghs for the last year and so far I've only sold phats and so recently I have picked up a trinity and started working on it but after I have wrote the ecc and programmed the ace v3 it will not boot into xell so I'm unable to get the CPU key to write the nand. The chip seems to be trying to glitch but it won't boot into xell I have posted a video on YouTube for a friend and I will link it so you can see my problem

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You Have 15432 SRGH Files? If Yes Try This Two

300 Mhz > Timming_60.6 > TR_L_0.5_T_60.6.xsvf
Or
300 Mhz > Timming_60.3 > TR_L_0.5_T_60.3.xsvf

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You Would Select The First Source Where The Nand 1 Is And Look For It On Your Desktop After You Select It Click Write Ecc And Choose Trinity As The Motherboard That's All.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Regarding The Pictures Would Need To See The Soldering Making Sure Work / Points Are Correct.

By Looking At Them We Can Further Assist, It's Like Having A Teacher Check Your Work Making Sure Everything Is Okay.

S

SiimPlisticModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You Would Select The First Source Where The Nand 1 Is And Look For It On Your Desktop After You Select It Click Write Ecc And Choose Trinity As The Motherboard That's All.
Used the TRINITY_ACE.ecc and still nothing. The green light comes on for like 1.5 seconds then comes back on then goes off again and this just keeps happening

Top Bottom
Login
Register