• Thread starter loady
  • Start date
  • Views 743
L

loady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, So my son wants a ROL mod, I have seen a few tuts but a lot of them have dead links to the picture, I have a corona booting nicely and have plenty of LEDS, so I want to have the ace debug transfer to the RF board led(s), it is a 1410 board, I understand I need to add a led to the board which is easy enough, I need to know the wiring from there back to the ace and where to attach on the ace. Im pretty sure I could wire the added led direct to the RF board? however this would mean having the RF board dangling from a wire if the xbox is ever dismantled, is there a way to wire the debug from ace chip to a point on the motherboard and then on the rf board, wire the LED to a point on the RF board that will connect with the point on the main motherboard where the debug on ace is wired to, so basically I would have a break point where the RF board detatches. Hope this is clear.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, So my son wants a ROL mod, I have seen a few tuts but a lot of them have dead links to the picture, I have a corona booting nicely and have plenty of LEDS, so I want to have the ace debug transfer to the RF board led(s), it is a 1410 board, I understand I need to add a led to the board which is easy enough, I need to know the wiring from there back to the ace and where to attach on the ace. Im pretty sure I could wire the added led direct to the RF board? however this would mean having the RF board dangling from a wire if the xbox is ever dismantled, is there a way to wire the debug from ace chip to a point on the motherboard and then on the rf board, wire the LED to a point on the RF board that will connect with the point on the main motherboard where the debug on ace is wired to, so basically I would have a break point where the RF board detatches. Hope this is clear.
https://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/97376-Coolrunner-Debug-Light-ROL-Mod

L

loady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register