• Thread starter Omega Tek
  • Start date
  • Views 582
O

Omega Tek

Reaction score
For some reason after installed my AceV3 I'm unable to RGH

Attempt #1
So, I installed the nand reader via a pin header.
Connected the SD Card to my PC, ran JF and dumped the original nand 4 times
Created the ECC and wrote the ECC
Installed the glitch chip and postfix adapter
Disconnected the wire connecting from the pin header to oscillator and attempted to boot my xbox.
This is my 1st Slim Xbox 360 and I did not know that the only way to turn on the Xbox was with the faceplate ribbon connected. I thought the little button on the RF Board was the power button, now I realize it's the sync button... doh! So, I thought my system wouldn't boot up and got really frustrated and gave up.

After numerous hours of messing with it and not realizing my stupidity, I attempted to flash the original nand back to retail. Wrote to the NAND using original nand dump and selected Dash Version 17511 and Retail.

Attempt #2
After some days passed, i tried again. This time I learned about the faceplate ribbon needing to be connected.

I tried writing the ECC again, since I have the original nand dump and original ECC. Attempted to boot the xbox and nothing. No RGH.

Xbox 360 still turns on, but doesn't boot to anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.... I didn't think I would have so may problems getting this to work.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
For some reason after installed my AceV3 I'm unable to RGH

Attempt #1
So, I installed the nand reader via a pin header.
Connected the SD Card to my PC, ran JF and dumped the original nand 4 times
Created the ECC and wrote the ECC
Installed the glitch chip and postfix adapter
Disconnected the wire connecting from the pin header to oscillator and attempted to boot my xbox.
This is my 1st Slim Xbox 360 and I did not know that the only way to turn on the Xbox was with the faceplate ribbon connected. I thought the little button on the RF Board was the power button, now I realize it's the sync button... doh! So, I thought my system wouldn't boot up and got really frustrated and gave up.

After numerous hours of messing with it and not realizing my stupidity, I attempted to flash the original nand back to retail. Wrote to the NAND using original nand dump and selected Dash Version 17511 and Retail.

Attempt #2
After some days passed, i tried again. This time I learned about the faceplate ribbon needing to be connected.

I tried writing the ECC again, since I have the original nand dump and original ECC. Attempted to boot the xbox and nothing. No RGH.

Xbox 360 still turns on, but doesn't boot to anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.... I didn't think I would have so may problems getting this to work.
Take some pics of your install, upload them to Imgur, post the link here.

O

Omega Tek

Reaction score

Heres my install.
Also, am I supposed to bridge R2C7 and R2C6? I don't have those resistors and wasn't sure if it applied to the Ace V3 or not.

Thanks

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Heres my install.
Also, am I supposed to bridge R2C7 and R2C6? I don't have those resistors and wasn't sure if it applied to the Ace V3 or not.

Thanks

Looks Like You Forgot To Bridge This Points

You Can Bridge Them With Wire Or Solder.

By The Way Would Suggest Using Flux So You Won't Burn Any Point.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Heres my install.

Thanks

First things first, unsolder this:
https://i.imgur.com/nSuLFVt.jpg

Put it to the 5 Point on the Post Out

Second, bridge R2C6 and 7.

O

Omega Tek

Reaction score

Looks Like You Forgot To Bridge This Points

You Can Bridge Them With Wire Or Solder.

By The Way Would Suggest Using Flux So You Won't Burn Any Point.

Thanks everyone! After bridging the resistors and moving the post fix wire to the point 5, I was able to boot into Xell and finish my RGH. Everything works perfectly!!! :biggrin: Thank you all so much

Top Bottom