Solved Ace V3 not programming

• Thread starter rfggrfger
  • Start date
  • Views 1,885
rfggrfger

rfggrfger

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys i have just got onto doing a jasper 512 mb and the ace v3 will not program i have removed the cap and i have power going to my motherboard every time i try flash the ace v3 i get
USB XSVF Player Initialized
Xilinx Device ..... [NOT DETECTED]

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys i have just got onto doing a jasper 512 mb and the ace v3 will not program i have removed the cap and i have power going to my motherboard every time i try flash the ace v3 i get
USB XSVF Player Initialized
Xilinx Device ..... [NOT DETECTED]
Are you using pin headers to program it or do you have the wires soldered directly?

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes send pics. This interests me because of the terrible quality acev3's that i've encountered lately. there was a time when i would say the problem is 100 percent your fault for not having 1.8v to the chip or not having the power supply plugged into the motherboard or not connecting to the chip properly. This is until i got the last batch of 10 junk aces!!!

btw why are you using an ace on a phat anyways?? The 2 seconds saved by not having to solder to clk is not worth it imho.

G

gsmguru

Reaction score
Sin$
Hy please help me!
My install jasper 512mb main board install ace v3 but ace v3 all time programing xilinx device not detected :frown:
Sorry i little speak english

Top Bottom
Login
Register