Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Accounts being Monitored

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Alex, Jan 13, 2009 with 18 replies and 829 views.

1. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    So where do we star?

I replied to the thread http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/call-duty-5-glitches/118335-waw-glitch-boot-camp-any-level.html and i mentioned treyarch are monitoring my account, this is for several reasons!

1. Caslte, Cliffside, Seelow and Roundhouse Undermap Glitch
    2. Ontop of the bunker on Cliffside
    3. Using various dummy man glitches
    4. SPG Glitch for perks

They first found out about me when i posted a thread on the world at war forums stating that wile glitches are there use them to your advantage, i got flamed big style. Back to the point, CM Schleppy asked me if i execute these glitches often and asked me to be truthful and i told him yes, he then replied at this moment in time i can ban your from the boards permanently but we have insufficient proof on your "glitching" antics but we will be monitoring your web stats and we find evidence of such acts we will reset your ranks and your leaderboard ratings along side your web stats.

I am writing this so everyone can be a bit cautious from now on, for the past 2 days i have not been under the mpas cus im fairly scared of this, but if i do get reset to one you guys at se7en sins will be the first to know!

Thanks for reading and please be careful, dont want ya losin ya ranks do we know!

• Like Like x 1
  2. JaxJags

JaxJags Contributor

Ratings:
    Who cares? They probably won't do anything, they hardly do anything in the first place. Why would they care about one kid going under the map?

3. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:

1. Theres not just one going under, thers thousands
    2. Im not a kid
    i posted this so i could help people to avoid gettin reset if possible, you dont have to be so hostile

4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Thanks for letting us know. Though I do not think I will change what I do now. :tongue:

5. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    Alot of times you don't have a choice of going under, its you or them.

Sorry to say it but most people pick themselves.

6. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    You cant punish one person when everyone else does it.

7. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Well the reason you are monitored was because you actually went to their forums and supported glitches. We should all be safe.

8. Captain_Greenbeard

Captain_Greenbeard Getting There

Ratings:
    I'd just carry on, if they ban you go play cod4, its better anyways.

9. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    How they hell are they going to monitor what you do by your web stats anyways? You do to good and you get banned?

10. crums1

crums1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dont you think they will try to make an example out of him, you know scaring everyone else so they stop glitching?

11. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Make an example out of him? I doubt it. Who cares if one kid gets banned it is not going to stop anyone. IF they ban you, and they won't, well then its your own fault. Why would you go posting on their site anyways. That is like me going on xbox.com forums and making a thread showing people how to flash their drive, doesn't make a lot of sense.

12. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    They might have a blacklist and watch for rediculos stats, but I doubt they will start banning people 1 by 1 unless their trying to make an example. Only if they have a way to ban multiple people at once, they have better things to do then watch thousands of people online.

13. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think thats realyl stupid because my buddy got his rank and leaderboards reset for doing nothing at all. i hate treyarch, they are garbage, if i get my rank reset i am deffinately going to buy a new cod4 and playing that from now on! :thumbdown:

14. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    i am not the only one who has said they have used the glitches, besides they will not ban me from the game, they will just reset me and stop me using the leaderboards

15. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    If everyone was bored we could always make silver accounts and continuously post Vens flashing thread at xbox.xom.

16. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Sounds like the only plan here.:thumbup:

17. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Or we should get a group of like 18 people, and start just setting up domination games, and playing on roundhouse, and all go under the map, and see if anyone gets baned, lol!

18. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
  19. AtomicBump

AtomicBump Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I post my latest 360 mods on there all the time.

I also have posted Halo 2 modding tutorials, and various 360 modding ones.

Most people agree with me with them too.

I think that when I buy it it's mine.

Flashing I think is illegal for good reason. Modding cases, lights, and games, without profit is something that should be encouraged... It'd get more popular.

If MS is jealous then cash in and shut up bruh.

Legos. Just think about them. Fully customizable... Games are the same.