Discussion account pricing

• Thread starter rocky54731
  • Start date
  • Views 160
rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
hi guys i have a account that has 10 games on demand including gears of war 3 and halo reach, it has all dlc for gears of war and halo reach still has 8 months membership left tenure is 1 year gamerscore is 28740 and has 200 microsoft points left im trying to sell it on ebay but do not no of a price for it can you guys help me out on a price, plus moderators i am not selling the account on this website i am just asking for prices or a little help in this

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Personally I think GT's are only worth what content is on them. f*** what the name of the GT is.

I would just total up what the games you have are worth, then get an idea for price based off that, doesn't necessarily have to actually be set at that much because lets be honest, the chances of people wanting/needing those 10 games you have are rare. People are only gonna wanna pay for the ones they actually want. 8month Gold helps a little. In the end though in all likely-hood you're gonna take a loss.

That's all I really have. You don't wanna ask too much or it won't sell because of people not wanting to pay for all those games when they really only want (for example) lets just say 4 of them. Good luck.

Top Bottom