Account Modding

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by RiPPiiN, Feb 6, 2010 with 5 replies and 286 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    Im looking for someone who can mod my gamerscore a little higher and mod my clan tags for MW1 and MW2! you MUST be a trusted member of se7ensins! i dont have any membership cards, but i can give you head shots or sumthing. PM me if you can do the job. AND YOU MUST PROVE THAT you are legit and trustworthy!
    i dont need it anymore! it was done by Cheez! he did it in less then 30 min and it worked out well..my acc is safe, and he is legit and trustworthy! thanks :smile:

2. AlastairManson

AlastairManson Newbie

Ratings:
    just a warning for you. only you can mod your gamerscore/gamertag and your clan tag so if anyone says i can do it give me your detials and i'll do it. dont becuse they will take your acc and you'll never see it again just a heads up on what can happen

3. X360 David

X360 David Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why not just upload the profile to here?

Its alot easier then someone recovering and you having to recover it back.

4. ooPRODIGYoo

ooPRODIGYoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    gamerscore i can understand

but modding your clan tags is pointless. all it does it put a target on your head.
    it makes people in the game want to kill u more, if u play bad people are gonna talk even more sh**, and if u get caught u get banned its worthless.

for gamerscore, i'd go with "Otaku Se7en" or go to the "talk to the staff" section and ask for their help.

5. OP
    RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    i can never get in touch with him

6. bainsy

bainsy Newbie

Ratings:
    id guess that he cant get his profile of his HDD/MU or he'd do it himself you think? :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.