What's new

PS3 Account/in game issues.....

Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello ladies and gents

I was just wondering about something, a few months back i posted a thread about a fut seasons problem when trying to find a game from the squad menu and instead of searching for an opponent i simply had a background of the sky and earth.

Now the last week i've been having the same issue once again and have done what a few of you advised me to do last time- by deleting squads and start a new one,which seemed to do the trick but last few days and i took it upon on myself to either when searching for a game to quickly cancel it and keep doing that for about 10-15 times then i seemed to get a game BUT when it did freeze i simply unplugged the ethernet and plugged it back in again (i did that a few times!) to sign out of the ea servers and psn too and last night it happened once again, so i did the ethernet unplug method, in the game it said after doing so the ea servers and data were not available.

Fast forward to tonight, and i just tried to sign into the web app, first of all it said about the servers were not available, reloaded the page and then got a capchta type thing asking me what 43 +34 was, put the right answer in (it is 108,right? :wink: ) and then got another message saying about the servers are down and ea are working on something!

Now are the servers indeed down, or have i done something (unwittingly) when using my ps3 to have my account frozen on a temporary basis for maybe to many attempts to connect to the servers?

It truly sucks not being able to get a decent run of fut season game when this seems to happen to me quite abit!!

Pikeman..

XDMAINO488XD

XDMAINO488XD

Ford & Furious
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your game disc scratch that might be it or try to login on another ps3. Happen to me on fifa 14 i couldn't get on UT at all. All i did was login on another 360 and it worked. So hopefully it workz for you.

Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your game disc scratch that might be it or try to login on another ps3. Happen to me on fifa 14 i couldn't get on UT at all. All i did was login on another 360 and it worked. So hopefully it workz for you.
I always make sure that the disc is clean (and i do clean it every so often anyway) I don't think it is the bluray drive either as other games seem to play fine- I did speak to a advisor yesterday at EA at they suggested that i entered my safe mode on the ps3 and select the rebuild database,delete the game data and also check for any corruption on the HDD,which i have checked and altered.

Also i have gone into my router settings to open the ports between 80 and 42000 just to see if it is a connection issue that i might behaving,but if that was the case i would of had this problem before i got to division 4, only been having the issue with this since division 4, but it has been happening more and more when i have been in div 3 and now division 2.

Just a thought might it be a case of the matchmaking system not being able to find someone for me to play against in this division? Since i started to write this message, i have looked to play a fut seasons match, 1st and 2nd times i had the message that flashed up on the screen that the opponent had left (flashed up very quickly) 3rd time it started to search anf the last 10 minutes i've had the background of the pitch,blurred out arena and rolling sky!!!!

XDMAINO488XD

XDMAINO488XD

Ford & Furious
Reaction score
Sin$
I always make sure that the disc is clean (and i do clean it every so often anyway) I don't think it is the bluray drive either as other games seem to play fine- I did speak to a advisor yesterday at EA at they suggested that i entered my safe mode on the ps3 and select the rebuild database,delete the game data and also check for any corruption on the HDD,which i have checked and altered.

Also i have gone into my router settings to open the ports between 80 and 42000 just to see if it is a connection issue that i might behaving,but if that was the case i would of had this problem before i got to division 4, only been having the issue with this since division 4, but it has been happening more and more when i have been in div 3 and now division 2.

Just a thought might it be a case of the matchmaking system not being able to find someone for me to play against in this division? Since i started to write this message, i have looked to play a fut seasons match, 1st and 2nd times i had the message that flashed up on the screen that the opponent had left (flashed up very quickly) 3rd time it started to search anf the last 10 minutes i've had the background of the pitch,blurred out arena and rolling sky!!!!
It might be just your ps3 try to play on another ps3 and see if it works or try another account on your ps3 it can also be ea ****** servers :smile:

Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It might be just your ps3 try to play on another ps3 and see if it works or try another account on your ps3 it can also be ea ****** servers :smile:

I've spoken a few times to Ea today, and tbh i don't think they know their arse from their elbows! They suggested about me doing a Uotrace just to see if there is indeed a issue between my connection and their servers, problem is that when they asked me to download the file for the uotrace from their website, it appears it's only for Windows users that program and typically i am on linux (Mint 17.1) and that file they want me to use to see will not work, so i was wondering does anyone on here know if there is a similar programme for linux users?
They did also suggest about using a different ps3, most of my mates (who are in the same age range as me,30's) have either xbox's or ps4's so the only other option is to buy a newer ps3, but tbh that is more trouble than its worth tbh, might aswell just get a ps4!

Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all

Just thought i'd bump this thread, as i am still having this issue in trying to get a game in div 2 on the fut seasons (last night it took an hour for the message "connection to your opponenent has been lost" to show up), after a bit of investigation my connection and ps3 are fine, and some people have suggested about using a another ps3,which i can not BUT i suddenly remembered that i have 2 other accounts on the same ps3 with linked fut clubs.

Earlier on this evening, i tried on both separate accounts to have a fut seasons online match, and to my surprise and could actually play games in the seasons (div 10 btw on both accounts) without any issues at all which has left my head being even more confused now!
So i have contacted EA are they are launching an investigation into why i can not get a seasons match online in div 2 on my main account, the thinking is that there might be somekind of issue with my account, so they are going look at it and let me know in due course,but i hope i am not giving ammunition to EA so they can shoot me in my feet as i reckon that it will get flagged that i've bought coins, does anyone agree that this might happen, and could be an cause for this chuffing issue???

Top Bottom
Login
Register