• Thread starter megan fox
  • Start date
  • Views 388
megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so a few weeks ago we had to change credit cards. My xbox live doesnt run out until the 4th. But every time I log in. It says "Your account has been suspend due to a problem with your payment option or update your current information in Account Management."
So my xbox live account is still on the old CC. But when I click on Update Profile to change credit cards. It says cannot add or gives me an error. And the other one is still on there. So I bought a 3month and tried to add it to my account and it gave me an error and wouldnt let me add it.

This has happened before but I had to call MS and sit on the phone for 2 hours. The same thing is happening to my brothers account but he was able to add the code to his account.

help?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so a few weeks ago we had to change credit cards. My xbox live doesnt run out until the 4th. But every time I log in. It says "Your account has been suspend due to a problem with your payment option or update your current information in Account Management."
So my xbox live account is still on the old CC. But when I click on Update Profile to change credit cards. It says cannot add or gives me an error. And the other one is still on there. So I bought a 3month and tried to add it to my account and it gave me an error and wouldnt let me add it.

This has happened before but I had to call MS and sit on the phone for 2 hours. The same thing is happening to my brothers account but he was able to add the code to his account.

help?

Microsoft is going to have to remove the credit card and add the new one. Unfortunately, that is the only option. You will be unable to change c/c's on the account because you cannot sign into it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register