Account Hacking?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Hunter TS, Jan 31, 2009 with 4 replies and 533 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter TS

Hunter TS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi i just wanted to know if it is possible to hack someones account on XBL? Reason i ask is my little brother said he was playing and people were talking trash so he returned the favor and in the end somone said they were going to hack his account and get his credit card number and stuff. So now hes kinda scared to play. Hes only 13 and i dont want him to be worried.

I didnt think you could but hey ive been wrong before. Im not asking how to do it because i dont care or would. Just if anyone knows if its even possible so i can tell him.

Thanks

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You can hack someone's account. I won't discuss how but you can. About 99% or more people on xbox live don't actually know how to hack an xbox live account or anything that goes into hacking an account. Most people will say they will hack your account to try and scare you and offend you. Most likely your brother met one of those people who are just saying that can hack their account. Because only a few people actually have the knowledge to take someones account. So overall I wouldn't worry as it is just a bluff but it is possible. Just make sure he doesn't sign onto any "MS point generators" or "free achievement" emails/sites because those are all phishers and aren't hacking but a cheaper, quicker, easier way to get random accounts. He should be fine, don't sweat it because I am betting you that he was another one of those guys who just said he could as a bluff.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    If people say there going to "Hack" your account. Laugh at them til your side hurts. NO ONE that jacks accounts calls it hacking.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    Hunter TS

Hunter TS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks guys for the info. I will let him know.

Oh and headshots, love your avatar. couldnt agree more lol.

5. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    This will not be discussed further. Your answer is yes it is possible to hack an account, but most likely you won't get hacked.

=> Closed/Moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.