• Thread starter TDC VORT3X
  • Start date
  • Views 451
T

TDC VORT3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I tried to sign into my Xbox live account earlier today and it worked fine then about an hour later i randomly disconnected form live, I couldn't sign in until I recovered my gamer-tag, then I went to get dinner came back on and I received the same error; I tried to recover my gamer-tag to no success so I reset my password and then recovered my gamer-tag.
Upon signing in I noticed some (about 70) Microsoft points were missing and I had unlocked some achievements on Fifa 12 (I don't even own that game). I tried to call the call centers but they are closed over here till tomorrow. IS there anything that can be done to help? (Like console ban whoever recovered my account.)
Also my credit card details are on this account, I would like them to be removed.
Thanks very much for any help,
Sam.

I have phoned support but they aren't open till tomorrow I also have there console ID 022064082149

MoDzHD1

FREEBOOT V0 032

МоDzHD1™
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i would change all information linked to your hotmail/gmail account here https://accountservi...t=EN-GB&lc=2057 and click sign in to account services at the bottom and change password, security question and add a alternative email and confirm it so that if it happens again you can get it back easily and then contact microsoft in the morning and see what they can suggest or just change the email on your account to one nobody knows.

T

TDC VORT3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would change all information linked to your hotmail/gmail account here https://accountservi...t=EN-GB&lc=2057 and click sign in to account services at the bottom and change password, security question and add a alternative email and confirm it so that if it happens again you can get it back easily and then contact microsoft in the morning and see what they can suggest or just change the email on your account to one nobody knows.

Done all that pretty much keeping the as it's btconnect but deleted the old secondary email and added a new primary

MoDzHD1

FREEBOOT V0 032

МоDzHD1™
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Done all that pretty much keeping the as it's btconnect but deleted the old secondary email and added a new primary

make a new email altogether and change the one on the account to this one so only you know it and you should be fine

Chelsea Grin

Chelsea Grin

Reaction score
Sin$
go to xbox.com and on the settings theres an option that lets you ban everyone console you gt has touched

OT: wait for tomorrow and call back

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Upon signing in I noticed some (about 70) Microsoft points were missing and I had unlocked some achievements on Fifa 12 (I don't even own that game).
A lot of people have been a victim of this. It's due to some sort of breach on the EA servers, or some s*** like that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register