Account hack

• Thread starter nicnick95
  • Start date
  • Views 616
N

nicnick95

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to hack a persons account on a iOS game, there is this game I play where this guy is cheating vying over $100,000 in in game coins a month. Then on top of that he hates me and does everything he can to hurt me. I tried messaging the developers but they don't care worth ****. Then when I contacted itunes they told me it's not against the rules to get in game purchases from external software or any other free way to gain them. I have done everything to get this guy to stop his cheating and tormenting. Please someone help me or detect me to someone that would know how to do such things

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to hack a persons account on a iOS game, there is this game I play where this guy is cheating vying over $100,000 in in game coins a month. Then on top of that he hates me and does everything he can to hurt me. I tried messaging the developers but they don't care worth ****. Then when I contacted itunes they told me it's not against the rules to get in game purchases from external software or any other free way to gain them. I have done everything to get this guy to stop his cheating and tormenting. Please someone help me or detect me to someone that would know how to do such things
Well what game are we talking about so we can identify that first. Also were talking Apple I presume. So it all depends on the game and if there are mods for that game.

N

nicnick95

Reaction score
Sin$
The game is called "Haypi kingdom: return of the King" and I do not belive there are any mods. The game came out 5 months ago, it's almost identical to game of war

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is called "Haypi kingdom: return of the King" and I do not belive there are any mods. The game came out 5 months ago, it's almost identical to game of war
I've never heard of the game at all so chances are there could be but Google it and check it out. If you find any mods there's plenty of people that can help you put them on your account.

N

nicnick95

Reaction score
Sin$
This game is all online account based game, and brand new, there is hardly anything on the internet about it, that's why I came here, was hopping that someone here could help or teach me to do it

Top Bottom
Login
Register