Solved Account got Perma banned

• Thread starter EliteDonar627
  • Start date
  • Views 400
E

EliteDonar627

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wondering if i can some how see my friends list to re-add my frineds i signed into my old account doing th glitch and set the settings for friends list to everyone but i still cant see it ?

can i get my saved games onto new profile? fifa, GTA etc.?

Really kid you serious GTFO

Screenshot2011-04-30at13456AM.png

D

DARKSUPR3MACY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There at least was a glitch at one point on the new site but I forgot how I did it. I'll see if I can get a tut still

E

EliteDonar627

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There at least was a glitch at one point on the new site but I forgot how I did it. I'll see if I can get a tut still
thanks and i got my freinds list thats about it and got my TBOGT DLC that was $20 ha MS is getting cocky good thing i grew out of the stage of xbox and stuff if this happened 2 years ago i woulda cryed and done some stupid things

K

KrAcKeR

1337 h4x0r!
Reaction score
wondering if i can some how see my friends list to re-add my frineds i signed into my old account doing th glitch and set the settings for friends list to everyone but i still cant see it ?

can i get my saved games onto new profile? fifa, GTA etc.?

Really kid you serious GTFO

Screenshot2011-04-30at13456AM.png

i posted a tut on it but its in premium and i cant see it, if i remeber correctly you have to sign in zune.com

D

DARKSUPR3MACY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6SYt99omZY&feature=related[/youtube]

It no longer works to unban your account but this will allow you to get to your friends. As for gamesaves those are already on your hdd you dont need online for them. Hope this helped

E

EliteDonar627

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but the game saves are under my banned account so i lost my GTA game save fro campaign but i can still play on the banned account just offline i guess

O

OceloT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can still access them if you move them to a usb stick or use a data transfer cable, then just rehash/resign the ids with your new profile ones?

D

DARKSUPR3MACY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, what he said ^^. You can find those tuts on your own, the one I found you was a little bit more difficult.

E

EliteDonar627

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can still access them if you move them to a usb stick or use a data transfer cable, then just rehash/resign the ids with your new profile ones?
ok what should i google sorry for the newb questions just really sad i have to do this and cant think

Top Bottom