• Thread starter ghostboy789
  • Start date
  • Views 2,278
ghostboy789

ghostboy789

Freedom Team
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the source from English Modding Team's site of which is no longer online Due to me stopping all payments for the host.

Due to team members stealing and giving people free time without taking payment.

So i thought well why not give to the people who can make use of this and turn it into something amazing.

So here you go guys and girls Hope you enjoy :wink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0qu7nja6u0txj6z/Account Gen Source Code.zip
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4...522a7bacd0a41fb943daf6b11acf0aef0a7/detection

Xolitude

Xolitude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pictures may do it some justice. A lot of people don't want to download something they can't see first. Just my opinion :wink:

ghostboy789

ghostboy789

Freedom Team
Reaction score
Sin$
Pictures may do it some justice. A lot of people don't want to download something they can't see first. Just my opinion :wink:
Sadly i have no pics of what the source made the site look like due to me taking it down the best i could do is pics of the source

KaosEngineeer

KaosEngineeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly i have no pics of what the source made the site look like due to me taking it down the best i could do is pics of the source
As I'm not familiar with the site, what was it's URL? There may be a capture of it on the Wayback Machine - archive.org

ghostboy789

ghostboy789

Freedom Team
Reaction score
Sin$
As I'm not familiar with the site, what was it's URL? There may be a capture of it on the Wayback Machine - archive.org
The site is no longer active and the reasson for you not knowing the name of the site is it never took off and due to fallings out hense the source is here for someone who can make use of it :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register