Web Account Gen Source Code :)

Discussion in 'Source Code & Tutorial Database' started by ghostboy789, Mar 15, 2018 with 5 replies and 1,250 views.

1. ghostboy789

ghostboy789 Freedom Team

Ratings:
    This is the source from English Modding Team's site of which is no longer online Due to me stopping all payments for the host.

Due to team members stealing and giving people free time without taking payment.

So i thought well why not give to the people who can make use of this and turn it into something amazing.

So here you go guys and girls Hope you enjoy :wink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download: [Click here to view the link]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4...522a7bacd0a41fb943daf6b11acf0aef0a7/detection

2. Xolitude

Xolitude Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Pictures may do it some justice. A lot of people don't want to download something they can't see first. Just my opinion :wink:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    ghostboy789

ghostboy789 Freedom Team

Ratings:
    Sadly i have no pics of what the source made the site look like due to me taking it down the best i could do is pics of the source

4. KaosEngineeer

KaosEngineeer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As I'm not familiar with the site, what was it's URL? There may be a capture of it on the Wayback Machine - archive.org

5. OP
    ghostboy789

ghostboy789 Freedom Team

Ratings:
    The site is no longer active and the reasson for you not knowing the name of the site is it never took off and due to fallings out hense the source is here for someone who can make use of it :smile:

6. IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz ZeppelinRPC Creator

Ratings:
    nice share

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019